Juju

JOHN DOE

juju might be real - i dunno

but this is a true stry

my ex's mum went ghana one time n brought back dis weird lookin doll thing and had it hidden in some cupboard ting in the kitchen

1 time i was with my ex in the kitchen n i was looking for a plate n i opened one cupboard n i see it looking back at me im like wats dis

and she says i dunno some doll from ghana

im like cool where are the plates though

i go get a plate an carry on my day

when i come back to wash my plate curiosity tells me to open the cupboard again to look at it

this time its not looking back at me but its back is turned to me

im thinkin hmm someone prob touched it

but the only people in the house is me and my girl

i think nothin of it . she prob touched it or something but i dnt care bout that

i go back to the room to chill and later on she says shes going down to get a drink

then when shes downstairs she sends me a msg on whatsapp like ur so dumb lol

im thinking ay?

den she says i left the doll thing in the middle of the room on the kitchen floor

im like nah mate

went downstairs and its on the floor looking at me as i enter the room

i accuse her of trying to scare me

she accuses me of trying to scare her

she swears on her life it wasnt her

i swear on my life it wasnt me

she throws it away

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
A Pagan prisoner is demanding his spell-book back after it was confiscated by jail wardens.

John Chadwick, an inmate at privately-run HMP Forest Bank near Manchester, has lodged an official complaint after his Book of Shadows - a Pagan book of magic, rituals and religious text - was confiscated by wardens.

The lag said his rare book, which was first published more than 60 years ago - and which is meant to be destroyed upon a worshipper's death - was vital to the worship of his religion.

The Book of Shadows contains details of Pagan gods and goddesses, festivals dates, rituals, spells, recipes for potions, powders and oils, as well as tips on herbal gardening and 'Magikal uses' of stones and crystals.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:lol: