Is Football Racist? - Mon 16 Jul 9pm BBC 3 - Opinions?

mwpfilms

Ok, but this documentry wasn't going deep like that, the debate is about black footballers talking about racism, which according to some is only permitted if said footballer has a black woman on his arm.

To the people who feel that a black footballer with a White spouse has no place talking about race issues, what's the opinions on Ballotelli, brought up by White parents has a slew of White ex's and in terms of high profile footballers has suffered racism on quite a big scale,

Is he allowed to chat about it and should his views and anger be heard?

Ok heres a question for yall . How do you feel about black men lets say they are of aftican desent giving white women their african surnames when they get married ? For instance millie jane todd becomes millie jane alokolaro

You f*ck*ng idiot

Shutup p*ssy .

If you don't want to answer the question then don't .

serious question

Do people really believe a black man can't talk about Racism if he's with a white woman?

or is it just the resident funny farm residents who think this?

what are people views on this?

If your talking about racism, and you have a white wife i've already got doubts in my mind.

Doubts like what?

This is what I want to know,

You think he is less black, or less likely to receive racism or know what it is? Or has he now become White because of the race of his Woman?

Or is he now on "their side" and could be seen as part of the "enemy"?

Or what?

To be honest its hard to say what you really think on this forum without risking a ban so i will keep this short and i will not be racist just speak the truth .

Like someone else pointed out the majority of these black footballers wouldn't see racism like the average black man and the reason for that is

Most black people are generally surrounded by blacks , Raving with blacks , Socializing with blacks . Creating families with blacks ,

Where as black footballers will be be surrounded by whites .

Socializing with whites ,

Spending most of their time again with whites and creating families with whites .

Not trying to make a big deal about it but it's true .

Not to mention the fact that most of them are uncle toms .

Does this clear it up for you ?

serious question

Do people really believe a black man can't talk about Racism if he's with a white woman?

or is it just the resident funny farm residents who think this?

what are people views on this?

If your talking about racism, and you have a white wife i've already got doubts in my mind.

Doubts like what?

This is what I want to know,

You think he is less black, or less likely to receive racism or know what it is? Or has he now become White because of the race of his Woman?

Or is he now on "their side" and could be seen as part of the "enemy"?

Or what?

To be honest its hard to say what you really think on this forum without risking a ban so i will keep this short and i will not be racist just speak the truth .

Like someone else pointed out the majority of these black footballers wouldn't see racism like the average black man and the reason for that is

Most black people are generally surrounded by blacks , Raving with blacks , Socializing with blacks . Creating families with blacks ,

Where as black footballers will be be surrounded by whites .

Socializing with whites ,

Spending most of their time again with whites and creating families with whites .

Not trying to make a big deal about it but it's true .

Not to mention the fact that most of them are uncle toms .

Does this clear it up for you ?

it clears up quite a lot,

thank you.

Footballers are black first... For the most part their early years backgrounds are no different to ours. Yes they get into the football industry/world, stop overthinking/change/get brainwashed but thats what every job will do to you to some extent...

The problem I have is people say they won't see racism because they are around/married to a white woman... No, they won't see it cos they are RICH & WORSHIPPED.

Not all black men/women with a white partner are bounties. But there are some, I know of one man who refuses to look at black/mixed/asian/chinese/arab women, strictly white. I know one man who has locked of his family (brother, sisters, mother, cousins, etc etc) had only white friends before the lock off & promotes whiteness to the fullest. I consider him the ultimate bounty. Makes me sick to my stomach!

These mans cant moan about racsim with beckys at home.

. Reminds me of an afro caribbean night i went too some time back. One guy was giving it the usual pro black speech " black men who date white birds are sellouts" , "black men should be with black women" then he goes and says his wife is white but he wont end it because he made a commitment to her . SMH

:rofl:

You made that up.

• Upvote 2

Not all black men/women with a white partner are bounties.

Most are.

And I have an auntie and uncle who are.

The one's I don't consider bounties are the ones who looked at the white woman as a dilemma, as I would, and came through an arduous decision making process to finally be with that woman, because of her good character and virtues.

Black man that slip in and out of interracial relationships no qualms are fucking coons.

. Reminds me of an afro caribbean night i went too some time back. One guy was giving it the usual pro black speech " black men who date white birds are sellouts" , "black men should be with black women" then he goes and says his wife is white but he wont end it because he made a commitment to her . SMH

You made that up.

Nah I actually believe this.

Seen similar scenarios not far from that.

I also remember goddaz barbers incident when that pro-black yardie came thru on some authentic-I-one flex. Only for his misses to come in with the mixed race youths.

Most are.

The one's I don't consider bounties are the ones who looked at the white woman as a dilemma, as I would, and came through an arduous decision making process to finally be with that woman, because of her good character and virtues.

Black man that slip in and out of interracial relationships no qualms are fucking coons.

What if they have been in relationships with bitches from all around the world but got on with the white chick most?

You made that up.

Nah man true stories .

Sickening innit

Listen end of the day of course a person of colour can talk about racism if they have experienced it, even if they have a woman from another ethnic background.

When they start tryna be pro black though it just looks silly.

So somebody can't be pro black and also be involved in a interracial relationship?

suppose its what you mean by pro-black

if its some black supremacist chatting shit about black greatness and all that then what is he doing with a white woman?

but if its just someone concerned about his community or whatever, then i guess it can fly

So somebody can't be pro black and also be involved in a interracial relationship?

suppose its what you mean by pro-black

if its some black supremacist chatting sh*t about black greatness and all that then what is he doing with a white woman?

but if its just someone concerned about his community or whatever, then i guess it can fly

Fair enough.

Most are.

Black man that slip in and out of interracial relationships no qualms are f*ck*ng coons.

This is very interesting,

First of all its interesting that you have conducted a series of studies looking into the bountification of black people with White partners, that has given you proof that most of them are Bounties.

2, it's also interesting that you despite your claims have included some what of a disclaimer excusing your past or possibly future choice to get with a White woman.

3,I'd like to know what constitutes as "slipping in and out of" like how many relationships, 2,3,4? Does it depend on the racial breakdown of where the individual lives, is age taken into account?

On a side note, can someone who uses the terms Wog, N-word, Coon etc as negative descriptive terms be classified as being pro-black?

• Upvote 1

Seen people who profess to be pro black dating only black women do less for the cause then the guy who is pro black and dates a mixture of races

Just because you only go with black women don't mean you have a higher knowledge or can do less for the cause

• Downvote 1