Batman cinema shooting (10+ dead)

Pro

I've been in that position, strap was pulled at a birthday party while another guy was nanking out a guys ribs on the stairs. Bystanders on the dancefloor were getting picked out and banged at random.

One girl I'd never met had fell in the stampede, I could have blurted past her like everyone else but I sheltered her and dragged her to the fire exit.

Now I aint saying I'm a hero, but if you have a heart, you don't think twice in that moment to help the distressed. You don't even weigh up the pro's & con's you just do it.

Sameway pussies gon' puss

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I've been in that position, strap was pulled at a birthday party while another guy was nanking out a guys ribs on the stairs. Bystanders on the dancefloor were getting picked out and banged at random.

One girl I'd never met had fell in the stampede, I could have blurted past her like everyone else but I sheltered her and dragged her to the fire exit.

Now I aint saying I'm a hero, but if you have a heart, you don't think twice in that moment to help the distressed. You don't even weigh up the pro's & con's you just do it.

Sameway pussies gon' puss

Nah don't try it u was hungry

Probably been watching that bitch all night with SOON stare then when the opportunity showed itself...

POUNCED!!

If u were a hero u would have saved the guy getting the Bodeans treatment in his ribs tbh.

I'm not comparing the scenario's I'm comparing the mentality.

As if I'm gonna stop mid-massacre to ponder...

18 months from now these girls are gonna be getting nailed by new bf's when these 3 are laying in a box.

... I wouldn't save a life for p*ssy

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The chick fell over u helped her out the way wasn't the same situation fam

Not like she had the ting on her nose and u stepped in with the shielding cape

Fam we ain't talking about opening doors and punching out the sleeze at the bar that tries pinch her bum

YOUR LIFE FAM YOUR LIFE!!

lol

The sleeze at the bar ting can easily be your life aswell, somethings you just gotta do.

I know you understand because you would defend your phone to the death, me I'd defend my principles.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's not really the same situation tho

The phone thing someone has put it on u Sony have no choice in the scenario

Ur talking about putting urself in that position which yes for my girl close friend or family member goes with out saying

But first date?

Nah will trample like a doormat to save di skin!

• Upvote 1

certain fellas are funny

same lad that would breed a bird abroad n do 1 with a smile on his face, is tryna tell me he'd attack a raging gunman for some bird he took to see ice age

absolute bollocks toney

justin's right about u, all over the place with your opinions 24/7, u must be mixed

tryna imitate petercrotch with the black sistas speeches but always postin up gifs of white birds n tryna claim ice t's mrs is the best doggy in the world

mad geeza

• Downvote 1

certain fellas are funny

same lad that would breed a bird abroad n do 1 with a smile on his face, is tryna tell me he'd attack a raging gunman for some bird he took to see ice age

absolute bollocks toney

justin's right about u, all over the place with your opinions 24/7, u must be mixed

tryna imitate petercrotch with the black sistas speeches but always postin up gifs of white birds n tryna claim ice t's mrs is the best doggy in the world

mad geeza

You've taken a quote from a humorous thread and inserted it into an entirely different type of thread.

Some people just don't get forum etiquette it seems.

daemonz will be.................

and to show how its all in their DNA, gun sales in colorado have now SPIKED

yea, let everyone get a gun and this will never happen again

until someone gets a bigger gun.........and so on

The states that allow them have lower crime rates

Places like NY and Chicago were they ain't allowed are crime havens