The 8T2 Lifestory

mitcham maffia

so i went on a macking spree at carnival was licked search my name on twitter a week later some girls talking about how the fat guy from shake it fast tried chirpse her and she got to find me cause i was chatting bars tweet her now and she blocks me par.

new stories coming soon no more spamming my music as some people dont like it but you know where to find it,

• Upvote 3

Listen you need to read the other part that came before to understand this its a few pages back

My mum went to the mosque to basically report the guy who hadn’t paid me as Asian people have a community within a community or at least the ones I know did as in they will try avoid going to the police against someone from their own culture and rather have the senior officials deal with things in their own way in which the severest punishment would be getting banished from the community and black listed which would mean to them that God was angry with them and eventually hell fire or severe punishment would befall them. I being from London this meant nothing to me and I wanted my money straight away. My mother was told that as I had broken the guys phones I was not entitled to having them deal with the matter which I knew they would say anyway especially as the guy who had ripped me off had a dad who was head of security there. Weeks or even months may have passed as I secretly plotted on how to get revenge on this guy. My brother and mum kept on talking to me as if I should forget all about it afraid of their own reputations in the religious community. In one heated exchange I screamed at my mum that I am the one who woke up at 5am went to work came home and done the same thing day in day out in the routine I explained earlier which seemed to hit home with her. A few weeks later my cousin came round my house whose dad had hit hard times since someone from the community had ripped him off by causing him to entrust them into receiving machinery overseas in America which was then never paid for. I told my cousin and he told me he was sick of people in our community ripping one another off he looked at me with passion in his eyes and told me he would get me my money back. The guy was studying law as well has having a number of degrees and being of strong character I knew he meant it. He later provided me with a legal letter which I decided to deliver personally however when I got there the rat he is was not in the office so I handed his loyal controller the letter as well all the white women on their floor to let them know they had a “rat” working a few doors away from them.

Meanwhile I handled things in my own style calling up the cab service that owed me money pretending to be the hotels they had contracts with and ordering taxis which must have caused confusion when they turned up to find no one had ordered a taxi although I was never there to see that side of the prank. I sent a broadcast on my blackberry to all my contacts saying my 14 year old sister (although I don’t have one) had been approached for sex by a Pakistani man and put his number at the end for people to give their opinions to him on the matter. I then called the hotels that the cab company had contracts with and told them that I was a police officer and that the companies were acting illegally and that they must not use them anymore. A few days later I went to visit my dad who was in a mental hospital in Croydon who had befriended a six foot tall twenty stones white guy named Bobby who was in to black women, new era baseball caps and rap music (preferably DMX) when I told them what happened Bobby was adamant he wanted to come down with me and have a word with the cab company owner so the two of us travelled the painful journey to Putney on train and bus to catch the guy. I still remembered the code to get in the building but again he wasn’t there so we sat in the office with the controller shitting bricks telling him to get the boss here straight away. Obviously he didn’t come so Bobby grabbed all the phones out their sockets with the controller cowering and saying “don’t hurt me.” in a pathetic way. Guess he wasn’t prepared to get beaten up over his three pound an hour job. Previously my mum had threatened the guy with reporting him to the head of the community who was believed to be somewhat of a voice piece to God and spiritual leader and low and behold I got a call from the “rat” or “chooa” aka mouse in Urdu which I called him as he was too cowardly to be a rat. With the cash I went straight to TK Maxx and bought a new suit to go visit the parents house of my future wife and funnily enough by then I had another job as a taxi controller for a better company which also decided not to pay me. But that’s another story.My mum went to the mosque to basically report the guy who hadn’t paid me as Asian people have a community within a community or at least the ones I know did as in they will try avoid going to the police against someone from their own culture and rather have the senior officials deal with things in their own way in which the severest punishment would be getting banished from the community and black listed which would mean to them that God was angry with them and eventually hell fire or severe punishment would befall them. I being from London this meant nothing to me and I wanted my money straight away. My mother was told that as I had broken the guys phones I was not entitled to having them deal with the matter which I knew they would say anyway especially as the guy who had ripped me off had a dad who was head of security there. Weeks or even months may have passed as I secretly plotted on how to get revenge on this guy. My brother and mum kept on talking to me as if I should forget all about it afraid of their own reputations in the religious community. In one heated exchange I screamed at my mum that I am the one who woke up at 5am went to work came home and done the same thing day in day out in the routine I explained earlier which seemed to hit home with her. A few weeks later my cousin came round my house whose dad had hit hard times since someone from the community had ripped him off by causing him to entrust them into receiving machinery overseas in America which was then never paid for. I told my cousin and he told me he was sick of people in our community ripping one another off he looked at me with passion in his eyes and told me he would get me my money back. The guy was studying law as well has having a number of degrees and being of strong character I knew he meant it. He later provided me with a legal letter which I decided to deliver personally however when I got there the rat he is was not in the office so I handed his loyal controller the letter as well all the white women on their floor to let them know they had a “rat” working a few doors away from them.

Meanwhile I handled things in my own style calling up the cab service that owed me money pretending to be the hotels they had contracts with and ordering taxis which must have caused confusion when they turned up to find no one had ordered a taxi although I was never there to see that side of the prank. I sent a broadcast on my blackberry to all my contacts saying my 14 year old sister (although I don’t have one) had been approached for sex by a Pakistani man and put his number at the end for people to give their opinions to him on the matter. I then called the hotels that the cab company had contracts with and told them that I was a police officer and that the companies were acting illegally and that they must not use them anymore. A few days later I went to visit my dad who was in a mental hospital in Croydon who had befriended a six foot tall twenty stones white guy named Bobby who was in to black women, new era baseball caps and rap music (preferably DMX) when I told them what happened Bobby was adamant he wanted to come down with me and have a word with the cab company owner so the two of us travelled the painful journey to Putney on train and bus to catch the guy. I still remembered the code to get in the building but again he wasn’t there so we sat in the office with the controller shitting bricks telling him to get the boss here straight away. Obviously he didn’t come so Bobby grabbed all the phones out their sockets with the controller cowering and saying “don’t hurt me.” in a pathetic way. Guess he wasn’t prepared to get beaten up over his three pound an hour job. Previously my mum had threatened the guy with reporting him to the head of the community who was believed to be somewhat of a voice piece to God and spiritual leader and low and behold I got a call from the “rat” or “chooa” aka mouse in Urdu which I called him as he was too cowardly to be a rat. With the cash I went straight to TK Maxx and bought a new suit to go visit the parents house of my future wife and funnily enough by then I had another job as a taxi controller for a better company which also decided not to pay me. But that’s another story.

• Upvote 1