Mens Football

O Fenomeno

no teks

Someone really needs to tell senegal that this is only the olympics .

Tryna kill people

Olympics is a big tournament I think as you have an English pub man mentality. You don't see it in the same regard as the rest of the world sees it.

It really isnt TBH

Tryna kill people

Olympics is a big tournament I think as you have an English pub man mentality. You don't see it in the same regard as the rest of the world sees it.

Wouldnt really say a "big" tournament most see it as a warm for bigger tournaments, this is pretty much the 2014 Brazil WC squad

• Downvote 2

Read the article in this months World Football Magazine they have an in depth article about the olympic games and how it is held in high regard in many countries outside England. I think this is the first olympics I can remember where Beeb have actually shown matches and not highlights of football games as it is seen as a nothing tournement in this country.

"only the olympics" you know... going on like there aint a chance to win a gold medal. i remember argentina sent messi and them niggas 4 years ago, this year brasil basically sending their wc squad. dont let the uk media gas you.

• Upvote 2

Tryna kill people

I don't care .

They took it too far .

Trying to butcher off mans legs

Egypt vs New Zealand on BBC 11 atm, just kicked off.

Oh shit.

what a cross