When your life flashes before your eyes

Guest Chelsea Jack

To be honest I don't bother with weed anymore doubt I would if it became legal the buzz cocaine gives you blows weed out of the water making surplus to requirements (but that's me personally since I became a more involved with dealers so I can get good deals making it more prefable to use and more often)

quick question to everyone involved whether youre deep in the fiend game or just dabble

if certain 'safer' drugs such as weed and mandy became legal would it affect your habits at all

the tax on it would probably make it less affordable

wot u even gettin at

im yet to find any valid reason apart from just subscirbing to the age of stupidity and now, with no concern for what happens 24hrs later talkless of 10 years from now.

man I know, an attemped assault turned to manslaughter.

started usin in jail, was the only thing to suppress the guilt, still does it now for same reason.

My run-in with death.

Got on Nemesis at Thorpe Park. didn't realise I had my phone in my hand when the restrainers came down.

Tryin to put my phone in a zipped pocket, I made the restrainer release (beginning of the ride, it was goin up these times).

Spent the whole ride holding the restrainer on.

In my head, were images of my life, combined with images of me falling onto the concrete below me if I let go.

• Upvote 4

oh yeah, when i almost got run over

was texting while crossing the road, seemed clear

then all of a sudden i hear some beep, look to my left and all i could see was lights approaching

couldnt even move, but strangely didnt get any flashes of my life, just stared at the light, then the guy managed to slow down and i unfroze

Guest chap44uns

My run-in with death. Got on Nemesis at . didn't realise I had my phone in my hand when the restrainers came down.Tryin to put my phone in a zipped pocket, I made the restrainer release (beginning of the ride, it was goin up these times).Spent the whole ride holding the restrainer on., were of my , combined with images of me falling onto the concrete below me if I let go.

thats acutally mad

My run-in with death.

Got on Nemesis at Thorpe Park. didn't realise I had my phone in my hand when the restrainers came down.

Tryin to put my phone in a zipped pocket, I made the restrainer release (beginning of the ride, it was goin up these times).

In my head, were images of my life, combined with images of me falling onto the concrete below me if I let go.

Sorry but :rofl:

My run-in with death.

Sorry but :rofl:

My run-in with death.

You should have started shouting as soon as you realised your error

Back in the days when I went to Chessington, we went on a ride called Samurai, and my friend started kicking and screaming like a fool half way through the ride (just messing about lol)

A voice came over the speaker telling him to stop messing about if hes joking otherwise theyll have to end the ride

But anyway I swear holding the restrainer on wouldnt have worked. If you're pulling something you need some other force holding you in your place

closest i've come to death is a shank to the neck, it sliced through my neck but i moved out fast enough to avoid major damage. Couldn't even feel sh*t but doctors told me it was close. Boi that sh*t made me realise it aint worth loosing your life over cowards.

• Upvote 1

closest i've come to death is a shank to the neck, it sliced through my neck but i moved out fast enough to avoid major damage. Couldn't even feel sh*t but doctors told me it was close. Boi that sh*t made me realise it aint worth loosing your life over cowards.

what happened?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Barbour why did you start doing drugs?

I ain't judging you just wondering what the reasons were.

1st jumped on the mdizz at 16, did it fairly irregularly from then to when i was 18 and my usage increased slightly during my first year of uni at sussex. Jumped off it pretty much now, i would say that i've only done it 2-3 times this year

At 19 i started using coke fairly regularly, like 2 times a month, then after my 20th back in march i went a bit nuts on it and banged it most weekends for 3months. The last time i did it was the occasion mentioned in my initial post.

The reason i started using MD was because i was hearing constantly good things about it at 16 and most people i knew who took it, older or younger, were just normal people and didnt fit the stereotypical image of a drug user. Did it at an under 18s rave down SE1 and it was magic, after that my mind was open to try new things and my general usage of drugs slowly increased over 4 years.

People say weed is a gateway drug, but the real gateway drug for most people is MD imo.

The first time you drop is a BANGING experience and i would advise anybody to try it, but make sure you educate yourself properly and DONT jump on the bugle like i did. Im lukcky to have clocked it's sh*t at a young age, and im quitting now that my honeymoon period with it is over.

backed beef when i knew the guy that started it of was in the wrong. They jumped one of my bredrins who was backing the guy that started it all off. I was the first guy to jump in but a lot of the niggas froze only a few man backed it. Can you imagine the guy that was getting jumped his brother was just there watching. Worst of all the guy that started it all off dusted real quick.

beatings were handed out afterwards and i cut a lot of guys off.

I got a reality check and i realised this road sh*t isn't the way forward.

Now i look at that incident and think of it as a slight blessing cause without it i wouldn't be where i am in life now

My run-in with death.

lol

Got more than your money's worth though.

oh yeah, when i almost got run over

was texting while crossing the road, seemed clear

then all of a sudden i hear some beep, look to my left and all i could see was lights approaching

couldnt even move, but strangely didnt get any flashes of my life, just stared at the light, then the guy managed to slow down and i unfroze

You got flashes of BBW?

My run-in with death.

lol

gas.

they check the ride restrainers before the ride starts anyway.

My run-in with death.

lol

gas.

they check the ride restrainers before the ride starts anyway.

exactly and once its secured they dont release till the ride ends

cuz few years ago we was all pulling each others in mid-air and they dont move, they secured tight for a reason