The 'N' Word

Fresh

I find the word is apt, because for many white girls their love of black men comes from the stereotypical "street" persona.

Their love isn't for the high achieving, ambitious black man.

I don't listen to most modern day Hip Hop for this very reason.

Coon songs were a genre of music popular in the United States and around the English-speaking world from 1880 to 1920, that presented a racist and stereotyped image of blacks.

Nothing has changed, we are still making coon songs and the demand is still there, partly from our own people.

• Upvote 1

lol

Therein lies an even bigger problem in the black community.

Our women don't find academic excellence and ambition "cool".

They would rather have babies for Tremain and Tyrone and raise them by herself in a council flat while Tyrone has ducked and Tremaine is in jail.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol

They would rather have babies for Tremain and Tyrone and raise them by herself in a council flat while Tyrone has ducked and Tremaine is in jail.

These are sterotypes that we need to stop giving power to. sterotype doesnt paint the whole picture, even thought there maybe some truth to it.

Some Black girls would rather have babies for tremain and Tyrone types.

Not all.

we need to stop thinking in black and white when it comes to statements like these. cos then it becomes a cycle that contiunes but isnt always true.

I am by no means saying dont address the issue we have but language we use and what we speak out aloud is powerful, so we have to be responsible with what we say. This is how things slip under the radar cos black people talk too much. we talk too much of what is true, we talk to much of what is false. just a bag of talking. other people, groups, nations, culures etc they watch us take note and act accordingly to their benefit, whilst we stay talking about it

Same way i dont use ''Nigger'' and its variations, i dont use the term ''Babymother/babyfather''.

Good news in the so called ''Black CONunity'' doesnt get enough air time so sterotypes weather true or false become the standard.

• Upvote 2

lol

I think this is bullshit personally..

Most black women. Well educated black women aint opting for tremain or tyrone from the sticks.

Only ratchets are attracted to these qualities.

You see these chicks we call 'wog sockets and hood types' come fully equiped with ratchet tendencies and find those qualities attractive

Most cases when an educated black woman is settled with a brother, He definitely got it going on in the education & responsibility side of life

Most black women who date outside there race usually go with someone highly educated with ambition.

• Upvote 3

recently was speaking to an old friend, after i just got back my phones from the police, and she said the "nigguh" word... i remember her saying it before but it was a bit funny but now i just remembered shes said it here and there over the last year ive known here

doesnt really bother me tbh but she obviously must say it casj to her white friernds

fool

lol

Never met a black woman like this tbh

White and mixed race yes but not black

/

Shame on these black brothers f*ck*ng these female Ali g's :lol:

• Upvote 1

lol

I think this is bullshit personally..

Most black women. Well educated black women aint opting for tremain or tyrone from the sticks.

Only ratchets are attracted to these qualities.

You see these chicks we call 'wog sockets and hood types' come fully equiped with ratchet tendencies and find those qualities attractive

Most cases when an educated black woman is settled with a brother, He definitely got it going on in the education & responsibility side of life

Most black women who date outside there race usually go with someone highly educated with ambition.

As an African, I think you are talking about African women tbh.

Lets not bullshit and say this is a combined black problem, it's more a problem in the Caribbean community.

• Downvote 2

lol

Never met a black woman like this tbh

White and mixed race yes but not black

/

Shame on these black brothers f*ck*ng these female Ali g's :lol:

I thought this before but nah, you do find black women like that.

I reckon its about seeing the same ambition in their partner - you usually find black women are much more ambitious in their own careers than other women from the ends (except maybe asians).