Di missing girl (Tia sharp)

Afroman

110% in Wimbledon Chase, police are tryna look for him and keep the mob at bay at the same time

About a hundred marked cars and unmarked cars in the area, just drove through

Personally know someone who's following a tsg van looking, and the police confirmed to him there's been 4 sightings of him in the past hour

The guy was just chased down in Wimbledon Chase 20 mins ago..

Could actually be beaten to death, before police get him

Big.

nah the young g's know they can ask me to buy them a drink or etc instead of them going out and robbing it actually

was trying to make our generation the last 'lost' one but it didnt work lol

:rofl: the nerve of these internet characters.

Eh?

No twitter updates of the chase?

Its a sensitive situation, of course the police suspect the family first, sometimes rightly and sometimes wrongly, but you can't be marching in making people feel like they suspects when its their family member missing, tact has to be displayed.

I hear that but the family ain't really the priority, the little girl is.

Supposing she was still alive for a few days while they were tip toeing around the family, wasting public money with press conferences and sh*t.

It's their job to let the family know the priority is the little girl, not their feelings.

• Upvote 1

So wait, if she was found in the grandmothers house, you trying to tell me she aint been to her yard since the out was missing??

I'm assuming the girl was found in the attic or some place.

The way you are saying it is like the girl has been on the couch all along.

lodsfjkndsfjk

dflksmfsl

lol not even, but something just aint right, why is only the man being put in the spotlight?

So wait, if she was found in the grandmothers house, you trying to tell me she aint been to her yard since the out was missing??

She must of been in the loft don't think those type of house would have a basement, and it could explain why the police dogs didn't pick it up when they searched the house earlier this week.
  • Upvote 1

pics are thumbnails, cant see them.

• Upvote 1