Di missing girl (Tia sharp)

Afroman

Another win for our truly inept police force.

Words can't even describe this situation. Feel very sad for the girl. Not sure about anyone else in the saga,

Why's the girl going round/being sent round to spend the night with Grandma if Grandma is at work.

I just hope he flew into some sort of rage and killed her outright and there was no sexual nastiness involved.

Such a sad situation.

I take it when he got arrested he grassed up the grandma in an instant.

Another example of what a coward this man is.

If it turns out the grandma was protecting him she should be lead out into a field and shot like they did to the Nazi officers who got caught.

Imagine smfh.

It's disgusting... you put that filth before your own grandchild. A child that he killed!!!

Another win for our truly inept police force.

Words can't even describe this situation. Feel very sad for the girl. Not sure about anyone else in the saga,

Why's the girl going round/being sent round to spend the night with Grandma if Grandma is at work.

I just hope he flew into some sort of rage and killed her outright and there was no sexual nastiness involved.

Such a sad situation.

Mum was probably going out raving or to the pub to get smashed.

but how the f*ck did they search the house 4 times and not find her but they will search the man dems house and find a spliff?

this

The dogs shouldn't have missed it tho. I'm thinking the house could be some next level sh*t hole. Smell of smoke and rotten food put the dog off or something