Di missing girl (Tia sharp)

Afroman

Its a sensitive situation, of course the police suspect the family first, sometimes rightly and sometimes wrongly, but you can't be marching in making people feel like they suspects when its their family member missing, tact has to be displayed.

I hear that but the family ain't really the priority, the little girl is.

Supposing she was still alive for a few days while they were tip toeing around the family, wasting public money with press conferences and sh*t.

It's their job to let the family know the priority is the little girl, not their feelings.

Yeah but no officer tryna get that suspension, when its wrongly.

lol @ TF

Get into your thick head that paying an "internet character" is the last of my worries lol

I'll do it when I can be bothered clown

Where I'm from a clown, is someone who be giving away money before he pays his debts, but hey...

:lmao:

big post.

rahhh

/

PC Elementalism must be on the case, brief us cuz?

Delusions. In paranoid schizophrenia, a common delusion is that you're being singled out for harm. For instance, you may believe that the government is monitoring every move you make or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch. You may also have delusions of grandeur — the belief that you can fly, that you're famous or that you have a relationship with a famous person, for example. You hold on to these false beliefs despite evidence to the contrary. Delusions can result in aggression or violence if you believe you must act in self-defense against those who want to harm you.

So wait, if she was found in the grandmothers house, you trying to tell me she aint been to her yard since the out was missing??

I'm assuming the girl was found in the attic or some place.

The way you are saying it is like the girl has been on the couch all along.

lodsfjkndsfjk

dflksmfsl

lol not even, but something just aint right, why is only the man being put in the spotlight?

booooooooy from the statements im hearing the police say now, it might not be too far from the truth that she was in a bait place in the house, all dropping phrases like "we need to determin how long she was in the place where we finally found her". that translate to me, that they were the shittest hide n seek players, but they are refusing to believe she was there the whole time.

basically, the guy was with the mum 1st, then left her and got wit the nan, the nite b4 she went missing he was home alone with tia while the nan worked

he nonce'd her she was gonna tell on him so he killed her, they then came up with this missing girl story and hid the body thinking she would jus be treated as a run away and it would die down and they can get rid of her

but how the f*ck did they search the house 4 times and not find her but they will search the man dems house and find a spliff?

and once with a sniffer dog? and the dog didnt find the body. he needs to be sacked

• Upvote 8