How did you meet you partner

Supernova

He saw me out and must have got my no. from a friend of a friend, I had no idea who he was and thought I had a stalker for a good few weeks. I was in the same club couple months later and this handsome dark skin strong armed looking man with a gap in his teeth and facial hair come to introduce himself.

Knowing what we know now I'm looking at this in an entirely different light.

He saw me out and must have got my no. from a friend of a friend, I had no idea who he was and thought I had a stalker for a good few weeks. I was in the same club couple months later and this handsome dark skin strong armed looking man with a gap in his teeth and facial hair come to introduce himself.

lmao

dszv

:rofl:

Guest chap44uns

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How did your parents meet?

At a house party.

Same, Apparently my Dad came to this party with his current chick, and they had just had an argument, so my dad thought f*ck this walked off then saw my mother

Dad tried to wink at my mum, and my mum asked him if there was something wrong with his eye...and thats how the fairytale start

hahaha

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

At a house party.

Same, Apparently my Dad came to this party with his current chick, and they had just had an argument, so my dad thought f*ck this walked off then saw my mother

Dad tried to wink at my mum, and my mum asked him if there was something wrong with his eye...and thats how the fairytale start

hahaha

Bet ur mum used to get beat out at partys every week

At a house party.

hahaha

LOOOOOL

At a house party.

hahaha

Your mum probably still does you mouth breathing backward c*nt

• Downvote 1