Work & Life

Natalie

Got my head turned by an interview at J O Hambro Capital management. The owner at my place noticed a drop in my motivation which I admit i was feeling.

During that time 4 people have got the chop or left. Following all this I'm being given assurances that if I can apply myself I can take a directors seat in a year or two just like my mentor who started two years ago as an intern, like me.

Basically my thought process was that there was no structured training, considering were a young company of about 10 people all in mid twenties and doing stuff like financial models and appraisals is not something that anyone has proper expertise in I'd be winging it a lot of the time.

But in the end i've gone for this route cos long for being on a grad scheme and working my way up to a nice salary but eventually hitting a glass ceiling when i can be a founder and shareholder in a company that will do massive things. This is the white mans way into the industry cos once they're at a high level they stay there and the job becomes more of coordinating the people below even if they have no skill.

Ultimately, I enjoy this role, I'm doing my dream job in my dream industry and now I'm just about to recruit my first team members. Cant believe the way things are going tbh. I can realistically see myself as being a made man by 30 and retired by 40 if I myself , God is good.

• Upvote 5

manuel labour jobs rock hard calves and thighs

eating 4 rolls 2 big dinners 3 crisps bag of fruit a day healthy living

sleeping 9 hrs like a baby

saving money not spending to knackered to move after long day

fun working atmosphere time flies .....................................

If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.

so basically everyone has to be self employed to build their own dreams.

Well no unless working for other people is sufficient in that it gives them their dreams. For me that will never be the case therefore starting my own business was a MOST. I'm going to leave a lot more than a house or two for my children. I want to build an empire that generations of my family will enjoy & keep on building.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dt

hdfg

xf

v

xc

vxxcvc

vxxcv

xcv

xcv

xcv

xcv

xcv

xc

xcv

vx

xcv

cxv

xcv

xcv

cxv

cxv

vx

cvx

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest TRAGEDY

manuel labour jobs rock hard calves and thighs

eating 4 rolls 2 big dinners 3 crisps bag of fruit a day healthy living

sleeping 9 hrs like a baby

saving money not spending to knackered to move after long day

fun working atmosphere time flies .....................................

Post pics baby...
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...