Work & Life

Natalie

Nightshirt is bad for u'r health

And often anti social

But generally get paid more than the same guy on day shift

And u don't deal so much with customer s managers and all tht shit

Walking home at 8am enjoying a spliff as the office people are starting their grind. Say hi to mum before she goe to work.shut al the curtains and put a lamp on and try and feel like its night time

im guessing he means to pretend like its night time

correct.  hence why i said

put a lamp on and try and feel like its night time

sleep hormones are strongly affected by light.  more specifically sunlight AFAIK

but from my experience your gonna relax and feel like sleeping quicker in a darker room than a lighter one

so id basically make that my "evening".  low lighting, kick back and watch the telly / browse the net until i feel like sleeping

Guest chap44uns

im guessing he means to pretend like its night time

-

I feel for people that are in jobs that have night shifts, fucking pain, but i guess they gotta slum it if they are a non achiever

lol at thinking sitting on your desk for 6-7 hours of the day getting bossed around by your manager makes you any more of an achiever

Did night shifts for 3 1/2 years of my life..........never again!

12 hour shifts as well

It was fun at times coz I was in a NOC doing network support so not much went on at night. Bought in my PS3 most nights and banged out Street fighter and watch Anime

But it took its toll on my health. At the end of the shift I would literally be a walking zombie and my sleep patterns were fucked up. That and having no routine made it shit in the end

I recommend if you was to do night shift do it but max a year/18 months

• 4 weeks later...