Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Ha ha.....yeah, i am silver.....

On a real silver grew up....and i can't even remember how that pic got into the mainstream still....but it was a f*ckry...i never thought i looked good in that pic tho...i'm under no illusion....i think that was the day after i had my afro cut off....

Used to be on one immature flex....and the last time i was on here was in some next place bein unemployed n sh*t....that was years ago...

Used to say things for attention - blah blah blah...still never told a lie on here though....

Ain't even got time for alter egos no more...i'm just me....even kinda boring...just settled n sensible...

And no my kids dont eat unseasoned chicken.....its not about that bland sh*t....lol

so you wifeyed white? after all your black panther talk?

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

My daughter tho and her mum are blessy...see her almost daily...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wifeying a white chick?

HOW?! I thought you were a racist twat?

I'm just gonna tell the truth.....

I starved myself of p*ssy for about a year cos i was a bit of a sex addict....then my bredrin had a bad break up and i took him out ravin to draw a chic for him...

These times now i figured its about time i went back out there as i reprogrammed my nasty ways amd met this chic in the club...turns out she truly has the spirit of a black woman tho...without being a wigger and man just feels comfy with her like i belong n ting.....still have issues with large crowds of white peeps and white bbqs and weddings etc.....but i love her to bits....my outlook is different now thats all

• Upvote 2

do you look after your mix race kids now? or the mum see your not a waste man any more and allows supervised visits?

That shits still a f*ckin saga.....his mums a f*ckin c*nt....to be plain and i doubt that relationship will ever be anything other than f*ckry....but i pays my csa and pay for her nasty chavvy ways and wish her luck on her yardie f*ckin wiggerish journey through life...

My daughter tho and her mum are blessy...see her almost daily...

I even have a long term wifey with blonde hair and blue eyes....yeah bet u never thought that would happen.....love is love tho...cant be arsed with racism really...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wifeying a white chick?

HOW?! I thought you were a racist twat?

I'm just gonna tell the truth.....

I starved myself of p*ssy for about a year cos i was a bit of a sex addict....then my bredrin had a bad break up and i took him out ravin to draw a chic for him...

These times now i figured its about time i went back out there as i reprogrammed my nasty ways amd met this chic in the club...turns out she truly has the spirit of a black woman tho...without being a wigger and man just feels comfy with her like i belong n ting.....still have issues with large crowds of white peeps and white bbqs and weddings etc.....but i love her to bits....my outlook is different now thats all

i dont even know who you are still but :rofl:

said from day You don't host memes on the meme site. You generate, save to pc, then up to an image hoster.

/

to shed some light on the Venom is Mr Gayle theory, I'll add that I've spoken to Mr Gayle on XBox Live, and Venom on the phone when I was meant to be arranging beef with Frank (he took my number from the topic). Their voices are distinctly different, so he'd have to also have voices for each character.

Creasing....

Aug 22, 2012 10:02am

"My Workout Program"

Monday AM - Cardio

2.5K run

20 mins on cross trainer

Monday PM - Chest/Tris

Flat BB, 100kg 10x2, 110kg 8x1

Decline BB, 80kg 10x1, 100kg 10x2

Incline DB, 34kg 10x3

Cable Flys, 18kg 8x3

Tri Pulldowns, 27kg 15x3

Tri Extenstions, 27kg 10x3

Wednesday AM - Cardio

2.5K run

20 mins on cross trainer

Wednesday PM - Back

Deadlifts, 180kg 8x3

Seated rows, 18kg 10x3

One arm rows, 45kg 10x3

Seated back machine, 100kg 10x3

Bent over rows, 70kg 7x3

Thursday AM - Cardio

2.5K run

20 mins on cross trainer

Thursday PM - Shoulders

Shoulder Press Machine, 120kg 8x3

Side shoulder raise machine, 20kg each side 10x3

Standing DB flyes, 13kg 10x3

One arm shoulder press, 30kg 10x3

Side DB raises, 13kg 10x3

BB Raises, 30kg 10x3

Shrugs, 100kg 10x3

Revers Shrugs, 100kg 10x3

MAN WAS DOING THIS AT THE GYM

RIGHT .........

not quite....

olympics+kinect+2012+sega+summer.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Thread is diverting

just a bit of dialogue before the next action scene

trust.. all good epics have sub-plots etc

/

we aint even seen the letter yet lmao

https://twitter.com/princessamy84

she has locked her profile since the exposure

Madness she talks to nuff people I follow as well. I hope that's not him as well. Just saw my boy in her mentions looooool

Nah she is real there was a video of him and her at the Rick Ross concert on youtube before he deleted it

(I could imagine the looks he must of been getting) :rofl: