Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

In all honesty this stuff was old to me, we fell out over this. Erin gave me the full details. My thoughts on the whole ting it's un-defendable, deplorable behaviour. I didn't want no association with something like that.

The thing is I have known him the longest. 23 years. I was told he had moved away from this behaviour. Patched things up and kept it moving. So when this all came out it was old news to me.

As i have known him for so long he is technically he is family in my eyes. Now my question to the masses of VIP who regularly post on this thread. What do you do a member of your family who has done this?

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Start by asking him how he can have the audicity to try get the site shut down after everything hes done.

In all honesty this stuff was old to me, we fell out over this. Erin gave me the full details. My thoughts on the whole ting it's un-defendable, deplorable behaviour. I didn't want no association with something like that.

The thing is I have known him the longest. 23 years. I was told he had moved away from this behaviour. Patched things up and kept it moving. So when this all came out it was old news to me.

As i have known him for so long he is technically he is family in my eyes. Now my question to the masses of VIP who regularly post on this thread. What do you do a member of your family who has done this?

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Start by asking him how he can have the audicity to try get the site shut down after everything hes done.

How is the fat pr*ck gonna get the site shut down?

WOW....can someone break down an exact list of what he's been found to be doing? Because there's 90 pages right there and i don't have the time to go thru all that, a little bullet point summary of events so far would be greatly appreciated.

• Downvote 1

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

How is the fat pr*ck gonna get the site shut down?

WOW....can someone break down an exact list of what he's been found to be doing? Because there's 90 pages right there and i don't have the time to go thru all that, a little bullet point summary of events so far would be greatly appreciated.

You know what I have largely stayed out of the whole 'ring his work' stuff because from my own personal experience I never had any problem with Gayle, he seemed a safe guy, but he has commited an atrocious list of snakery tbh

He pretended to be a woman online, to lure Seriouss into thinking said woman wanted a threesome with his fake persona and Seriouss boyfriend. Used this trust to get pics & vids of her, he then posted the vids on here - that sh*t is HEINOUS.

Pretended to be various other woman in order to extract pics from pof slores or to lure guys into traps

Cockblocked other vipers and dropped info to slores about their movements

Used some other guys name/pics to draw girls and meet them at a club, then this guy they thought he was would obviously not turn up, but Gayle would, he'd then at some point talk to them or message them the next day on POF like 'Did I see you at Oceana lol?'

When confronted about all of this he was utterly unapologetic, especially about the thing with Erin which is pretty serious, she said he apparently threatened her with all sorts of sh*t if she baited him

He also put up pics of his female workmates on some other site like 'move this, she's a slore' or something and provided deets

sh*t is crazy

Is Bedroom Bully officially the biggest (no pun) tr'oll and the most deviant person to ever visit rwd and vip2?

I think he should post what he is feeling at this very moment.

^ this guy never misses an opprotunity to call people by there RWD usernames

f*ck*ng hell

• Upvote 4

Is Bedroom Bully officially the biggest (no pun) tr'oll and the most deviant person to ever visit rwd and vip2?

I think he should post what he is feeling at this very moment.

^ this guy never misses an opprotunity to call people by there RWD usernames

f*ck*ng hell

Stop it

Guest Chelsea Jack

with all gails fake profiling etc

i think he would make a good career as one of those catch the predator dons

should make a couple under 16 girl accs to try and lure peadophiles out, at least put his skills to good uses