C0097402-Contraceptive_coil_in_uterus,_artwork-SPL.jpg

Small d*ck faggot

:lmao: :lmao:

/

Ex had the patch

Seeing it on her arm killed my sex drive

Felt like we was roleplaying in the hospital and she was a patient

I don't like seeing that sort of sh*t

Imagine there's a pill that a man can take with no side affects, are you gonna say to your girl 'no im not taking that pill because its your body that will be affected if WE produce a child'. Never mind that female contraception can have (as we all know) dramatic side affects and long term affects plus the fact that some women have real issues with bleeding. If you can't be considerate in that sense I think its childish.

I allowed you to create your own variable to try to enhance your argument when you decided we were talking exclusively about relationships.

Next you introduce side-effects and assume that what we are discussing would be the same if the pill were harmless for men while it leads women to suffer.

Then you assume that the responsibility of taking a pill is equal and synonymous with the responsibilities of a couple raising children.

You remind me of my ex, approaching the debate with logic so flawed that I just want to KMT and go back to what I was doing, but I'm forced to withhold you from feeling any triumph.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1