Week 05 - 12/13 - Premiership / League Cup / European Leagues

User

man utd were getting PRESSED all over the gaff

ref should have given us the LEGIT penalty before the sending off anyways

marikon

sorry mate. when was this.

set piece Johnny Evans was holding aggers arm and shirt

:rofl:

I would say for all of Sterling's nice touches he has too add productive to his game more like I think Oxlade needs to do too.

But then I think nah he more like Walcott back in the day where when he makes a good assist, Liverpool waste it.

For example it wouldn't suprise me if Sterling scores today, but Liverpool lose 3-1

I would say for all of Sterling's nice touches he has too add productive to his game more like I think Oxlade needs to do too.

But then I think nah he more like Walcott back in the day where when he makes a good assist, Liverpool waste it.

For example it wouldn't suprise me if Sterling scores today, but Liverpool lose 3-1

Hes 17, his game is far more rounded than walcott's already. If he keeps developing he'll blow both them out the water

Fergie losing it

Carrick and giggs starting smh, no pace or energy at all. Would like to see clevz and ando. Nani off pls or switch to the right, guy is so sh*t on the left. Rvp hardly touched the ball, must be wishing he was bk at arsenal right now. Get chico or welbz on n go 2 up top, they got ten men now. We know skrtel cnt handle pace

Only rio and raf playing well