what do u class as a slag??

Kim

TBH I think double digits is just a no.

The closer to the 10 is made more acceptable/understandable by age...

However I defo think the number and accepting/understanding can be majorly infuenced by howmany of them man you actually know.

Cos knowing 2+ man that have beaten your wifey, is a MADNESS to me.

One is too many for me.

How could I hold my head high, and speak with bass from my chest to a man that was been pummling my Queen before me.

This is a new argument completely

But yeah, thats not the lick.

Thinking all the tricks she is bussing between the sheets a lad you know showed her...

Pieake

My boy(when I say boy I basically mean brother, main guy out the circle etc etc) is wifing a female that I kissed couple years ago.

We've both known her for about 4 years. On a friendship kinda basis

Anyways went to see her when she was closing up where she works one time, didn't put it on her properly and only kissed nothing else.

I remember speaking to him in detail about what I want to and would do to her numerous times over the years, he knew how much she was feeling me etc

Dunno if I could do it personally

Mine is zero, the feeling of knowing that an acquaintance/ bredrin has already tested di nine on your wife

Nah mate

C/S personally

But obv ppl will be there to pass salty comments once I say something like this

Everyone to their own but my lifestyle is such that I can't accept more than nil and there are women out there like that but often guys are overlooking their qualities or they're just really clapped

My boy(when I say boy I basically mean brother, main guy out the circle etc etc) is wifing a female that I kissed couple years ago.

We've both known her for about 4 years. On a friendship kinda basis

Anyways went to see her when she was closing up where she works one time, didn't put it on her properly and only kissed nothing else.

I remember speaking to him in detail about what I want to and would do to her numerous times over the years, he knew how much she was feeling me etc

Dunno if I could do it personally

ok...?

• Upvote 2

My ex had 3 ex partners and even then it was a problem. I see it like a pair of trainers going from boxfresh to 2nd hand etc low buying a pair of 4th hand trainers cuz

3 ?

3 ?

I can never get this argument?

Man saying stuff like more then 5 can never be wife

So what she was in a relationship with a guy but cheated with 4 different guys thats cool?

What if at age 25, she first had sex at 18, and only had sex with guys she was exclusively seeing, 6 month long relationships that for what ever reason didn't work out.

Which chick would u rather??

Come on son.

TBH I think double digits is just a no.

The closer to the 10 is made more acceptable/understandable by age...

However I defo think the number and accepting/understanding can be majorly infuenced by howmany of them man you actually know.

Cos knowing 2+ man that have beaten your wifey, is a MADNESS to me.

Agree with everything in this post.

but knowing 1 man that beat is an absolute no no imo.

My ex had 3 ex partners and even then it was a problem. I see it like a pair of trainers going from boxfresh to 2nd hand etc low buying a pair of 4th hand trainers cuz

3 is kool, depending on age obviously.

If she is at 3 by 18 then the numbers are only gonna run away from her.

Your girl needs to have been hurt atleast once imo.

If your girl is somewhat attractive and has only been with you I just think in the present day that is gonna be too much of a test for her.

Man are too hungry, girlfriends are too loose and tv is too sex charged.

Look if your wifey is local and your grown, she's probably gonna have indulged local too. I'm not talking your boy, or your circle, or even someone you talk too or say hi to in the street, but you might see him in the bits...

/

Also what I tell my bredrins when you have the numbers convo with girls, if the number is a little on the wild side, you gotta have the sexual fantasies talk, and found out hat they done.

Cos my boy had the convo way too late (wifed her), he heard 9 but him being 10th, and when I told him to find out about the fantasies, she told him she'd had a threesome in Napa and not with a girl... :angry:

Look if your wifey is local and your grown, she's probably gonna have indulged local too. I'm not talking your boy, or your circle, or even someone you talk too or say hi to in the street, but you might see him in the bits...

/

Also what I tell my bredrins when you have the numbers convo with girls, if the number is a little on the wild side, you gotta have the sexual fantasies talk, and found out hat they done.

Cos my boy had the convo way too late (wifed her), he heard 9 but him being 10th, and when I told him to find out about the fantasies, she told him she'd had a threesome in Napa and not with a girl... :angry:

bwhahahahahah at the last two lines