what do u class as a slag??

Kim

Look if your wifey is local and your grown, she's probably gonna have indulged local too. I'm not talking your boy, or your circle, or even someone you talk too or say hi to in the street, but you might see him in the bits...

/

Also what I tell my bredrins when you have the numbers convo with girls, if the number is a little on the wild side, you gotta have the sexual fantasies talk, and found out hat they done.

Cos my boy had the convo way too late (wifed her), he heard 9 but him being 10th, and when I told him to find out about the fantasies, she told him she'd had a threesome in Napa and not with a girl... :angry:

That is f*cked! Guy is wifeying a Napa Slapa

• Upvote 1

I rate her cos she told the truth.

But thats why in many cases I find the sexual fantasies convo, way more telling than the numbers... Girls know to lie about numbers.

But ask them if they ever licked bum before and they ain't prepared, thinking/briefed themselves prior, or got the composure to lie there way thru it. You gotta lean on em jovial but intense with the interrogation.

I rate her cos she told the truth.

But thats why in many cases I find the sexual fantasies convo, way more telling than the numbers... Girls know to lie about numbers.

But ask them if they ever licked bum before and they ain't prepared, thinking/briefed themselves prior, or got the composure to lie there way thru it. You gotta lean on em jovial but intense with the interrogation.

maybe it was the truth.... or maybe it was the sugar coated version, maybe it was 3 guys on her, maybe it was more....

if a girl tells me the truth about sexual things i actually think its a touch worse

Look if your wifey is local and your grown, she's probably gonna have indulged local too. I'm not talking your boy, or your circle, or even someone you talk too or say hi to in the street, but you might see him in the bits...

/

Also what I tell my bredrins when you have the numbers convo with girls, if the number is a little on the wild side, you gotta have the sexual fantasies talk, and found out hat they done.

Cos my boy had the convo way too late (wifed her), he heard 9 but him being 10th, and when I told him to find out about the fantasies, she told him she'd had a threesome in Napa and not with a girl... :angry:

The f*ck*ng pain

But then lol @ wifing a chick that's been napa

/

lol @ wifing a chick that's been napa

Bingo

What is this the 1950’s sorry Mr Flyest that girl is only a virgin because she has something wrong with her. You don’t want a stiff girl like that. I suggest you watch the film ‘’Hanging with the homeboy’s’ might spruce you up on a few things. Because I doubt she is a V reg and you are being naïve. Captain Planet for what age you are now I don’t really think you are going to find that chick. Only two things I can suggest become a suicide bomber and you will have 50 of those virgins waiting for you in heaven. Or start standing outside school gates and start grooming the year 9 girls with gifts. Best bet is go for girls who have only had long term relationships so a number between 2 and 3 is more feasible.

• Upvote 1

Timebomb you sound like my boy 5 years ago he split up with his long term girl. He started checking this 23 year old virgin, man twanged her up she was very pretty. He beat her, but then got in contact with his ex, because he didn’t want to cheat he dumped the virgin. Man kept going on about how guilty he felt. Swear that girl must have been so pissed but guess that’s a life lesson for her.

a girl who does reckless promiscuous activities with multiple sexual partners.

as younger i dun sh*t by thinking i could have a dirty ting as a girl but i was dumb then.

more time now you just have to be careful. I think women do stuff but you have to make sure that chick knows nobody in your circle. Thats when things become problematic.

What is this the 1950’s sorry Mr Flyest that girl is only a virgin because she has something wrong with her. You don’t want a stiff girl like that. I suggest you watch the film ‘’Hanging with the homeboy’s’ might spruce you up on a few things. Because I doubt she is a V reg and you are being naïve. Captain Planet for what age you are now I don’t really think you are going to find that chick. Only two things I can suggest become a suicide bomber and you will have 50 of those virgins waiting for you in heaven. Or start standing outside school gates and start grooming the year 9 girls with gifts. Best bet is go for girls who have only had long term relationships so a number between 2 and 3 is more feasible.

My girl is(was) a V though, long term on and off relationship with some church fella who was treating her bad. Took her away from that shes never looked back.

I know a couple more virgin-esque girls indeed they need a bit of naïveté to stay away from d*ck but yes you man are correct virgins come a dime a dozen.

If God-forbid I do break up with her of course ill accept I 99% won't wife a v cos to think otherwise is impractical but as it stands now I can gas about my standing on this because the p*ssy is mine and only mine.

• Upvote 1