WHATS UR JOB TITLE?

Kim

they can ran away and set up shop somewhere else

A pimp runs a certain corner.. people go to that corner for the slags.. if you want work you need to be working on that corner

can't just be flaggin down cars on high street

+ the pimp will supply them their fix to keep them at their lowest

woah your street knowledge is second to none bro

:rofl:

i know...

This was in Churchill walk next to Jack Dunning estate, You was in a car turning onto Homerton Grove. Just got my bredrin to check the CCTV got the number plate. Next time your 'friend' starts up his car he better hope it dont blow up when he hits the ignition

Venom you prick I just got off the phone to my mate at the CCTV told him about you stalking me he says a car went past but he said its likely you was not in the car but you was with another guy walking towards me and I walked through you and both you and your boyfriend moved to the side and you looked around at me when I past you. But I kept on moving. And did not knowledge your exsistance Moist fool. Lucky you never tried a ting I had my blood colours reppin and it was deep blood territory.

f*ck off dinky you prick.. yeh you were rearing a red top and some dumb backpack

lol @ me looking down when passing your fat self...

we were driving from east heading north passing thru homerton and just as we slowed down to turn i noticed you

and laughed why anyone would be wearing sunglasses like a d*ckhead in that cloudy sunday weather.

dont get excited like you're Jason Bourne being watched.

about mate at CCTV....fooliwang