Breakfast Club Thread

Guest chap44uns

I agree with what he says just not how he says it.

Nothing wrong with setting the bar high but he's forgetting every one has to start from somewhere.

@ some point he Defo had a boss he's talking shit. Even Mook had to check him a few times .

LOL Envy definately went home that night clutching that chain and evaluated his life.

• Upvote 2

Nothing wrong with setting the bar high but he's forgetting every one has to start from somewhere.

@ some point he Defo had a boss he's talking sh*t. Even Mook had to check him a few times .

LOL Envy definately went home that night clutching that chain and evaluated his life.

True.

Just blaze & Kanye have mad exact same points in previous interviews

made some good points but dont agree with the putting up your own money 100% and not interning bit, that was just pride for no reason

hell soon realise that people who are multi millionaires and billionaires have all at one stage used LEVERAGING to get to where they are now i can assure you that

Too much pride is as bad as no pride at all imo.. some things he says are real but then comes out with stupidness, his son may be HIS OWN boss but he's still only got his restaurant from his daddies money.. envy is a millionaire and he's talking to him like he works in tesco..

/

100k is money to anyone with a brain, regardless of wealth

/

lol at acting arrogant the whole interview then baffled by spike lee thinks he's arrogant

• Upvote 2

lol @ dame always behaving honourably

TBC didn't do their home work should have asked about jim jones and currensy etc. he was selling muscle car chronicles behind spittas back for a while

Nah. Dame is a liar but on them, I dunno, I would say they was more unhonourable than him.

@ some point he Defo had a boss he's talking shit. Even Mook had to check him a few times .

Dame is only sayingwhat you lot say in your deamon and race debates, you just dont like it cos instead of just attacking them, he indirecly attacks you.

He ain't forgetting that everyone starts from somewhere, he's just saying people hide behind excuses, which they do.

Who was his boss? He had partners 100% that might have thought they could tell him what to do, but he doesn't have to do it, infact with Dame that would probably be the worst thing they could do.

Nah he on't, he'll simply be like look where I came from, I get money, I got so much more than others, etc etc etc... and he's right but Dame is also right that they have totally different viewpoints.

made some good points but dont agree with the putting up your own money 100% and not interning bit, that was just pride for no reason

I think if your new to something you should intern, read everything you can & educate yourself or seek help from someone with the experience - good or bad.

However the best learning is on the job.

I love a business which uses OPM, but if I have the opportunity I'd use my own everytime and reality is when I'm using OPM, my mind state is like as soon as I dont need your money, I dont need you and you will be gone.

to this day

i can unequivocally say i do not know THE REASON why dame dash and jay z fell out/ split up/ not speaking

and i REALLY wanted him to cover that topic..

so guys... if you know the ins and outs of why they fell out for the love of gawd

DROP THE SKRILL

Nobody knows.

I don't think there is ONE actual reason, other than they just grew apart and Jay probably just felt I wanna go alone for numerous reasons.

@ some point he Defo had a boss he's talking sh*t. Even Mook had to check him a few times .

Dame is only sayingwhat you lot say in your deamon and race debates, you just dont like it cos instead of just attacking them, he indirecly attacks you.

He ain't forgetting that everyone starts from somewhere, he's just saying people hide behind excuses, which they do.

Who was his boss? He had partners 100% that might have thought they could tell him what to do, but he doesn't have to do it, infact with Dame that would probably be the worst thing they could do.

Nah he on't, he'll simply be like look where I came from, I get money, I got so much more than others, etc etc etc... and he's right but Dame is also right that they have totally different viewpoints.

Wrong , I'm not offended @ all.

All i know is if I'm trying to get my people around me to buy into what I'm saying , I'm not gonna say like that.

As i said , look where Jay is 

Now where is Dame?