Mobiles are ruining relationships

I don't get that?

So you go silent, wait for them to finish on twitter then carry on ?

I think he means a silent pause just long enough, which in turn makes her self aware of her antisocial actions. Without having to cause a scene. But impacting enough for the penny to drop, so that it wont be repeated.

I don't get that?

I think he means a silent pause just long enough, which in turn makes her self aware of her antisocial actions. Without having to cause a scene. But impacting enough for the penny to drop, so that it wont be repeated.

I don't get that?

Yeah

Have to do this to one of my boys coz I know when that niggas checking bbm he ain't listening to me... Just dropping me "mmmm's" and "ahhh's"

So I just stop speaking

So its like a silent protest, rather then telling them they're being rude?

When it was a female friend and there was a few of us around the table I've stopped the evening and pulled her up on it. I even went as far as telling her she'll never, EVER get a man if that's how she's carrying on when she's around people. Her friend backed up what I was saying and said to her "You cant even deny it coz when you went out last week you was pinging me most the night".

She had to fight back tears, but if your bredrins can't school you and be real he'll just try until he beats then air you. More time women do indirect disrespectful things and then wonder WHY he's bounced, but that's another subject.

I don't have that around me, I shut down things like that straight away (unless I was on a date).

• Upvote 1

I once dated a girl who spent the whole evening with the fork in her right hand and her BB in her left. When the bill came I put down my half and literally left.

Some people just need to be left there to figure out for themselves why they get treated like that.

could it not be possible that she found the dinkage to be boring and so she sought solace through her blaxberry

When it was a female friend and there was a few of us around the table I've stopped the evening and pulled her up on it. I even went as far as telling her she'll never, EVER get a man if that's how she's carrying on when she's around people. Her friend backed up what I was saying and said to her "You cant even deny it coz when you went out last week you was pinging me most the night".

She had to fight back tears, but if your bredrins can't school you and be real he'll just try until he beats then air you. More time women do indirect disrespectful things and then wonder WHY he's bounced, but that's another subject.

I don't have that around me, I shut down things like that straight away.

Amen

I don't have that around me, I shut down things like that straight away (unless I was on a date).

lmfao WOW

But I understand totally, you musta been angry, at the dinner table smh.

Women these days are a different breed though.

It's only now I'm fully understanding how so many of my girls friends got no man.

real talk right here

alot of man could still learn from this

amount of times i see men get disrespected by their girl indirectly

i dont know if there too stupid too see it or they just letting that sh*t slide

• Upvote 2

real talk right here

alot of man could still learn from this

amount of times i see men get disrespected by their girl indirectly

i dont know if there too stupid too see it or they just letting that sh*t slide

The outrage when my boy who doesn't drink, walked over to me in a club holding a glass of vodka lemonade cos some chick he was tryna bang asked him to watch it

Took it from him and handed the empty glass back

True say this guy was out the game from the age of 16-22, He didn't even clock it