Do any of the black users on here have white 'uncles/auntys'

kerser

Guest Chelsea Jack

dont play innocent

innocent with what?

cuz I highly rate black on black relationships?

Ok mate.

think hes jus referrin to that fact ur a racist

blacks cant be racist...

but thats a debate for another night.

:/

dont play innocent

innocent with what?

Ok mate.

blacks cant be racist...

Of course blacks can be racist

I know a few

seriously? 4 real?

example..

dont play innocent

innocent with what?

Ok mate.

blacks cant be racist...

You're a d*ckhead, truly.

/

On the flipside Aunt married a black guy. That part of the family is dead to us, no relation to his race however.

• Upvote 1

dont play innocent

innocent with what?

Ok mate.

blacks cant be racist...

You're a d*ckhead, truly.

/

On the flipside Aunt married a black guy. That part of the family is dead to us, no relation to his race however.

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

• Upvote 1

i got a whole bunch of mixes in my family, austrian, armenian, irish, omani, moroccan, brazilian. Im not close to any of my family anyway so makes no difference.

These moroccan and brazilian do you know much about them?

moroccan dude married my aunt, they divorced now but got a cousin from that, the brazilian woman married my uncle, he got her fresh out of brazil, met her while on holiday, people thought it was to get a visa for uk but they still together years later and seem happy, i only met her couple times, shes black.

Some guy called fiss

Black guy

He hates white people

He says they are scared of water etc etc

Plus Stacks Branning is racist

How can his company only hire black people? :lol:

Really?

This is some serious stuff here bruh.

didnt know people like that existed..

Must be a mis understanding.

probably 1 in a mill

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Some guy called fiss

Black guy

He hates white people

Really?

This is some serious stuff here bruh.

didnt know people like that existed..

Must be a mis understanding.

probably 1 in a mill

I don't know if your being serious or not

:/

kmt... Dear black people,

the reason why di daemons continue to beat you is cos they understand you..sometimes more than u know urself

they didnt do this by hiding away from you...but by some form of integration whether by choice or by force

u cant have a white relative and not use that to your advantage.....

learn how to make shepards pie, how to make chicken without seasoning etc etc

thats just being an idiot not making use of whatever culture your relatives are from....

• Downvote 8

i call my autnies n uncs by their name cos we're all adults

my family took long enough to warm to my gdad's new mrs despite my nan bein dead for 10+ yrs n she was born n bred down the rd

desmond comin round for sunday lunch is not a possibility tbh

afromag goes beyond being realistic about race / loyal / whatever u call it to bein obsessed with white people, mentions them most days

venom ur so desperate to continually come across as wise u dont even bother to make sense anymore

basically the message of ur condescending post is to learn how to make shepards pie yh

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Some guy called fiss

Black guy

He hates white people

I DO NOT hate white people ..Seriously white people to me are cool . Even d*ckheads like local .

Your average white person to me is cool ,I just don't like the white people in power , i,e the western world which is run by white people who have f*cked up a hell of a lot of black countries , who are continuing to steal and pollute a hell of a lot of black countries with waste ,the same people that rewrites other peoples history to suit themselves to make them seem like the nice guys .

Im not ina all that .

I will honestly say that i do NOT believe in race mixing . especially for blacks because imo it destroys culture and that is how the higher powers have DIVIDED AND RULED us .

By telling us not to love eachother . How many confused black brehs do you know that say things like " i dont like black girls, i only like white women" . How many black businessmen,rappers,footballers do you know that kiss the white mans ass at the expense of their black bredrin . IMO that is the result of slavery and being divded and ruled and it needs to stop .

And yeah i only hire black people because i see IN GENERAL black people need to look after eachother and are struggling way more than whites , and it sets an example for us to LOVE eachother instead of hating eachother , Self hate is rife in our community just like at the youts stabbing eachother every day .

LOCAL c*nt, ur so dumb so i always have to rephrase or interpret my posts for you..its cool

however the msg of my post was not just to learn how to make shephards pie (but it does help...and to eat it when you visit and thats what Aunty sarah has prepared for dinner, with gravy and sprouts)

my msg was dont be so closed minded...nothing wrong with having a daemon, chink, kyke, pakora, or gipsy relative

instead, find how it can be of use to you and not dismiss it

i once lived with a white family friend while at college....of course his the man's brother was a racist from norfolk

but i'd go there and make him know im there as much as he hated the thought of a brownie in his brothers house when he visited. i wasnt ever hoping to change his opinions just to let him know that the feeling was mutual...he learnt to respect that.

• Downvote 2

Some guy called fiss

Black guy

He hates white people

I DO NOT hate white people ..Seriously white people to me are cool . Even d*ckheads like local .

Your average white person to me is cool ,I just don't like the white people in power , i,e the western world which is run by white people who have f*cked up a hell of a lot of black countries , who are continuing to steal and pollute a hell of a lot of black countries with waste ,the same people that rewrites other peoples history to suit themselves to make them seem like the nice guys .

Im not ina all that .

I will honestly say that i do NOT believe in race mixing . especially for blacks because imo it destroys culture and that is how the higher powers have DIVIDED AND RULED us .

By telling us not to love eachother . How many confused black brehs do you know that say things like " i dont like black girls, i only like white women" . How many black businessmen,rappers,footballers do you know that kiss the white mans ass at the expense of their black bredrin . IMO that is the result of slavery and being divded and ruled and it needs to stop .

And yeah i only hire black people because i see IN GENERAL black people need to look after eachother and are struggling way more than whites , and it sets an example for us to LOVE eachother instead of hating eachother , Self hate is rife in our community just like at the youts stabbing eachother every day .

f*ck*ng hell you sound like my cousin

Did you go to the Marcus Garvey event?

personally i cant bring myself to do it

fuk all that sh*t

Thats pathetic imo.

/

My family is completely mixed up, when we get together there will be dreads, ginger curls and blond bobs. Most of whom I have known since I can remember and have respect for, my family are welcoming and we are all very close. If I was to not accept a certain member of family due to the colour of their skin what would that make me? (you)? An idiot.

sounds like a pick n mix shop

u lot need to get ur heads checked out

too much mix up mix up gwanin deh

• Upvote 1