The World Class Thread

Mame Biram Diouf

Lavezzi would be up there if the f*cker didn't go to a league I don't watch.

Fakkin idiot.

/

Pedro, best finisher after Messi according to some stat. If you're a starter for Barcelona then I'm sure you can walk into any team in the world.

Another thing, Pedro wouldn't miss those chances Robben had in 2010 final. Its peak when you lose two finals in same season.

/

The forgotten Sneijder, anyone?

Modric hmmm

Have not really been impressed with him at Madrid so far

If he had gone Chelsea and been playing behind Mata, Hazard and Oscar he would have settled in quicker, and the league would have been a WRAP

But his performance against Spain just highlighted how good a player he is

Same as Bale though, needs to do it in the CL more

He needs to be getting a run off games, step up in an El Classico and perform in the latter stages of the CL

But the potential is there

If he doesn't become world class I would be very surprised

Bale

Man raped Maicon and since the he is WC

What Horatio is saying about Pedro is Bale

Far from WC IMO

Bale is 1/2 seasons in CL away from being WC. He's beasted every team in the league but just needs to be at the top level for another season

Like Tulse said, i think one of the strongest LW in the world (Excluding the real CR7) when it comes to counter attacking play. Can defend, attack, left foot/right foot/ beast in the air/got technique/run with the ball. Complete Athlete!

Some people need to realise that the threshold of being WC is way lower than it used to be. Rooney is WC at club level imo It's his international form that you can question. I can understand why people would say Pedro ain't WC 'cause he's not starting but you can't use that rule when you're playing for Spain or Barca 'cause their bench is full of of them.

bale aint hitting WC till he becomes consistant, guy doesnt turn up the majority of the times...

i did like the very few occosions last season when it was evident he was thinking 'fuck this shit' and just started to run the game his self and getting on the ball non stop.

he does that about twice a season (plus when he plays for wales) and that simply isnt enough, a WC player will do the the majority of the time.

and VDV >>>

we look so shit without him.

This thread is stress

Either get involved or dont post

Low taking the looking down role

I post when I want

Tbh this started out as a sensible discussion I wanted to get involved in but when I saw man say Pedro isn't world class I took the look down and laugh option instead

People can't have opinions that sway from the majority, this ain't china bro.

Bruv when I see people like you say bullshit like this

Look at his teams

He is starter for Barca

:/

What's that's got to do with anything, if your WC then you start when the strongest team is picked alie.

It makes me think does this guy realise that Pedro started every CL game this season, the last clasico and Spain's last 2 world cup qualifiers(scored a hat-trick in 1 of them)?

Games where both Barca and Spain would pick their strongest team alie

Then I say to myself "nah, he probably doesn't have clue"

So instead of mentioning it only to hear some bullshit reply about how it doesn't matter and he's still not world class I try to just leave it sometimes

I guess Villa's recover from a broken leg isn't playing a part in pedro playing much game time. Like i mentioned 2/3 pages back.

Pedro is world class. Criminally underrated.

Whoever said ribery is a fraud (might have been bane) you are chatting sh*t. Ribery is world class. There was a time when he was overrated, he is now underrated and i would have him over robben. (Im a big robben fan)

On the subject of alexis. What a player. He offered pep an absolutely frightening plan b to the tiki taka. Vilanovas team is slightly different and im not sure he is compatible with it.

• Upvote 1

I basically contradicted myself in my last post. I didnt mean not compatible that wernt the right phrase.

But i think the impact he can have on a game is not as great. Alexis as the main striker in peps barca team was frightening. I think vilanova puts more emphasis on the wide forwards for chance creation than pep which i dont think is his best asset. Last man, pace and clinical finish he is the boy.