are you a sitter or stander

Pro

How Do You Wipe  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or Stand

• Stand
    • Sit

I still don't understand how people are mentioning hands touching toilet bowls just because some may sit and wipe...

Do you not understand the concept of leaning and raising?

Also wetting the tissue and using soap? Or showering after every poop? GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE YOU LIARS. Facking stunters.

yep, i shower probably 90% of the time after.

my body has a routine, wake up, eat breakfast, sh*t, shower, out/get working on laptop.

its been that way since secondary school, i started by forcing myself to go so i never had to sh*t at school, after a while it just started happening naturally.

I still don't understand how people are mentioning hands touching toilet bowls just because some may sit and wipe...

Do you not understand the concept of leaning and raising?

Also wetting the tissue and using soap? Or showering after every poop? GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE YOU LIARS. Facking stunters.

yep, i shower probably 90% of the time after.

my body has a routine, wake up, eat breakfast, sh*t, shower, out/get working on laptop.

its been that way since secondary school, i started by forcing myself to go so i never had to sh*t at school, after a while it just started happening naturally.

That's different though, you're having your morning shower. People are talking of showering every time they sh*t.. about 'ill have a sneaky shower' looooooooool

• 2 weeks later...

My Mrs was watching embarrassing bodies last night and my attention was brought to this.

not a stander in sight,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHGqSV-q_o

this should also give people an insight in how to wipe, check the tissue and dispense of said tissue easily and hygienically with hand hitting toilet seat or shitty water or any other rubbish thats been mentioned.