Sharing di wealth

kerser

It's not "more p than them" though isit

it's 180m... same reason basically everyone that's won a lot of money say it's impossible to stay around the area you grew up in if you win a lot on the lotto

tru say most people on here are to ignorant to comprehend it though

It's all hypothetical anyway

Smh.

You can't stay in the same area as your wealth no longer matches.

I'm moving next year cos I've outgrown my road, little things tell me this like - someone on my street hitting my parked car, driving off, me fully seeing them, giving them the time to step up and accept responsibility, they don't, I knock their door, they deny it, I say I'll go police and report, and then suddenly the tune changes... Yeah times are hard and your insurance gonna rise but f*ck off if you think I'm paying for your mistakes.

I fully comprehend it, I been seeing how poverty makes people hungry my whole life. Even those I previously considered good hearted, but when the ribs are touching, morals go...

I just dont give a sh*t to tell people f*ck off. It's my money, however I got it. As I refuse to be one of those that begrudgingly gives.

real rap

was gonna hash out something like this

what are you venom

giving or recieving ?

i think ur the latter you big poofta

lol@ this Mongol call me a receiver..when your uncle Abdi made you dress up as a girl and raped you back home. hence your successful application to live here. now u think you can grow wings when ur still doing iams sessions. bastard

but when the ribs are touching, morals go...

lol

BARS

Loool

/

TF living that middle class dream, moving out 2da burbs, few holidays a year, regular at the emirates, getting kids enrolled in grammar or private school is next I bet

swear tf and anelkas grandkids will be on here sending for each other in 50 years time

:lmao: :lmao:

the hate runs deep