Happily ever after

Fresh

Yes but has more to do with family & building a dynasty.

I value what a woman could brings to my life & my children's life. I also value the stability of a long-term relationship.

Saying that though, I'd be doing my children & of course my marriage an injustice if I didn't truly love my wife in the first place so that is the basis of it all. No settling.

I hear what Toney is saying when it comes to picking women as you get older because I'm 25 & some of the Heathrow Terminal 5 level baggage is a next ting. Oldest girl I'm chatting to right now is 23.

how old are you bro

@eric it says in his post "I'm 25"

todays society is conducive to destructive and short term relationships, nothing around me encourages me into thinking these 40-50 year relationships of old are a genuine possibility nowadays, sad shit.

yeah...

I hear what Toney is saying when it comes to picking women as you get older because I'm 25 & some of the Heathrow Terminal 5 level baggage is a next ting. Oldest girl I'm chatting to right now is 23.

saying that tho, its all about finding a girl with that balance between life experience and baggage / emotional issues

if a girl is too young, she might not have the baggage but she doesnt have the experience either to know what she wants, what mistakes to avoid, what to appreciate in a good man etc

There are a great many men who are completely uninterested in marriage and fatherhood. For example, there are plenty of men who:

- Have been hurt by women in their lives, traumatized by the experience, and are unwillingly to put themselves at risk of being hurt again

- Are by their nature r-selected simpletons with no innate drive for the higher-order rewards of legacy and genetic continuity

- Are of Teh Ghey

And in addition, there exists some small number of men who do not fit into any of the above categories, but for whatever reasons of their own, simply do not possess that most natural desire of all living things: To create and care for a living, breathing vessel for your genetic code, and die with the knowledge that such a vessel will preserve and propagate the essence of your life force into the next generation and throughout eternity. I don’t judge such men as inferior, but this guide to intelligent and effective procreation in the 21st century is not for them.

In a civilized, monogamous society, finding a wife and raising children is a simple matter. A civilized man can seek out a wife, woo her in the manner approved by the social norms of his tribe, and count on the people and institutions around him to facilitate the process of courtship, marriage, and child bearing. Whatever advice he needs on the subject will be readily available via his family, friends, and culture.

In the rotting society that we live in, this approach is a near guarantee of failure. The modern man who resigns himself to courtship and marriage as prescribed to him by his culture, education, and religious leaders is setting himself up for a barren future. Whether it be from a false rape accusation, divorce theft, cuckoldry, or simply a childless marriage to a barren, used-up career girl whose fertile window was spent on a career, casual sex, and an age-accelerating unhealthy lifestyle – his future is dark indeed.

All Red-Pill-awakened men can surely agree: Marriage, as we are currently expected to practice it, is a shit deal. Hedonists can plausibly argue the merits of the perpetual bachelor lifestyle. Traditionalists can also make a case for attempting to build and protect a healthy family amidst the wreckage of late western civilization.

It has taken some soul-searching, but I’ve made my tentative decision: I will be a father. I will do my utmost to find a wife worthy of my lifelong commitment. I will do all that I can to rise above the chaos and build my own little outpost of stability and order. This rest of this post is a guide for men with similar priorities.

1) The Mindset

I have exactly one goal driving me on my search for a wife: Children. That’s it. I want to be a father, and I want my children to enter life with the best possible chance of success. I believe that a monogamous partnership with a woman is the best way to do this. The prospects of cloning and surrogate mothers also intrigue me, but I ultimately want my children to have a mother in their lives. This is the only valid reason for marriage today: Procreation.

Do you want a wife because you crave companionship? You’re an idiot. Get a girlfriend, or a dog.

Do you want a wife because your friends and family expect you to get married? You’re a coward. Be a man and make your own choices in life.

Do you want a wife because your pastor has convinced you that marrying a divorcee is your duty as a Christian? You’re an idiot, a coward, and a heathen on top of it all.

I repeat, there is only one reason why a modern man should even consider marriage, and that is the prospect of becoming a father. If you want sex, love, and companionship, these things are far easier to get outside of a lifelong monogamous relationship than within it.

You must look upon your search for a wife in purely logical and rational terms. Do not let your emotions cloud the decision. This idea, that marriage should be about practical considerations and not subject to the caprices of romantic love, is as common historically as it is unpopular today. Romeo and Juliet is the ultimate cautionary tale of the dangers of romantic love, although our contemporaries are rarely smart enough to read it as such. Marrying for love implies that your primary goal in mate selection is the cultivation of happy feeeeelings in your heart, and that the creation of a stable and healthy environment for your children is a secondary concern.

Again, if you want a companion, get a dog. If you want to be a father, choose your mate with your brain, not your heart or your d*ck.

2) Building Yourself

One of the great privileges of being a man is the ability to delay marriage and fatherhood at will. The correlating duty is that you must exercise your free will to become the man you are capable of being, because you will only ever get the quality of mate that you deserve.

This means that you cannot spend your twenties playing video games and smoking weed. You cannot spend your twenties getting fat, living paycheck to paycheck, and coasting in your career and education.

The hard part about being a man in the 21st century is that the vast majority of money, status, sexual access and happiness are accruing to an increasingly small slice of the male population. The easy part is that your peers are a bunch of sackless pantywaists, which means its a fairly simple matter to fight into that top five percent.

Krauser has an excellent post on the importance of building yourself in your young adulthood. Danger and Play has written repeatedly on this topic as well. I will add to the chorus and say that I am incredibly grateful to my younger self for all the books he read, money he saved, hours he spent in the gym, the valuable friends he made, and the effort he put into his education and early career development.

Our generation firmly believes that a man’s early twenties are a time for getting blackout drunk five nights a week, going to ten or fifteen hours of class a week, playing video games, and otherwise not doing a hell of a lot. But the returns to hard work and education (in any form) decrease with age. A man in his twenties lays the foundation of the man he will be for the rest of his life. If you want to earn the right to choose one of the few remaining decent women in our society as a mate, you must do so my turning yourself into one of the few remaining decent men.

This reading list will start you along the path towards a lifetime of auto-didactism. The Freedom Twenty-Five blogroll will expose you to the broad range of pretty-lie-smashing, counter-progressive Red Pill knowledge. I won’t into the details of career selection, but Krauser’s post will give you the tools you need to make those choices. Beyond that, avoid the temptations of sloth, complacency and time-consuming habits that do not constitute an investment in yourself.

It’s sad really, how few young men today know basic shit like this. I wrote my my first book, The Freedom Twenty-Five Lifestyle Guide, with the goal of creating a resource for any young man who wants to take control of his life and get his shit together. Buy it, read it, follow the advice, and you’ll be one of the 5% of men in our society kicking 95% of the ass.

3) Learning The Skills

It’s far too easy to waste time in the seduction community. There are too many books to read, too many videos to watch, and a near-unlimited number of available women upon which you can ‘practice.’

But with that said, the modern young man should immediately and unhesitatingly dive into the wide world of seduction methodology. A one-year crash course of ten hours per week reading books, watching videos, and another ten practicing material in the field, will set a man up with the knowledge and practical experience he needs for a lifetime of success with women. Complete this crash course at a young age, and you can spend the rest of your life refining and perfecting your own personal style. Break through the fear of approaching, and you can spend the rest of your life with the ability to meet and ask out women you meet casually in your life.

This post (click and bookmark it, you’ve still got the rest of this post to read) is an excellent guide to giving yourself a basic introduction to the practice of seduction and the Ev Psych/NLP background from whence it came.

3) Target Selection

How should a man go about choosing from the great mass of broken women around him, and identify one of the rare few who might actually be worthy of marriage?

A man must first have standards. This post lays out mine. I suggest you adopt them as well. Many will try to convince you that they are quite unreasonable. They are, for an average man, which is why the second bullet of this post makes clear that you must build yourself into an exceptional man. If a stable home for your children is what you want, there is no point in wasting your time with old, promiscuous, slow-witted, irreligious women.

Where do decent women congregate? To answer this question, close your eyes and put yourself in the shoes of the sort of woman you would like to marry. How does she spend her weekends and free time? What online dating site does she use? What sort of men does she pursue? Your answers will give you a road map to finding and meeting the women you want to meet.

4) The Interview Process

Now we get into the meat of this guide. Thus far, my advice has been pretty straightforward:

1) Decide you want a family

2) Become a worthy man,

3) Learn a bit of game

4) Go meet women where the good women already are.

Good advice, sure, but nothing you couldn’t read in an above average men’s magazine article.

But this is not Maxim. This is the Red Pill. This is the place where one finds harsh, gut-wrenching truths that sends cowards back into the safety of their mothers’ bosoms. If that’s your style, friend, hang on: It’s about to get dark in here.

As pleasant as it would be to live in a world where we can all basically trust others to treat us with basic respect and human decency, we do not to live in such a world. Principles of masculine honour such as honesty and the inviolability of sworn oaths are an anachronism in our culture. As such, a man who seeks to marry a woman who truly believes in chastity, lifelong fidelity, wifely submission, and male headship, cannot simply ask a woman if she believes in those principles. She may simply lie, and no one but you and a few lonely blogging reactionaries will judge her for it. Two, even if she swears to you with all her heart that she will dedicate her life to being a properly traditional and Christian wife, if at any point in time she whimsically changes her mind, you and you alone will feel that her betrayal is immoral or unjustified.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what a man does. By marrying and having children, he is signing up for a life spent at the mercy of his woman. She can choose, any day she likes, to take away his children and livelihood. There is no contract that can be signed, no promise that can be extracted, and no vetting procedure perfect enough to ensure that this does not happen. Thus, it is imperative to choose your mate with the care.
  • Upvote 3

I do believe. It's not easy but I do believe its possible. The best things in life should be hard otherwise every tom, d*ck and harry would take them for granted.

I feel I'm in one of those relationships. Time will tell if I bet on the correct one..

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what a man does. By marrying and having children, he is signing up for a life spent at the mercy of his woman. She can choose, any day she likes, to take away his children and livelihood. There is no contract that can be signed, no promise that can be extracted, and no vetting procedure perfect enough to ensure that this does not happen. Thus, it is imperative to choose your mate with the care.

PFFFFFFFFFff.  Too real.

safe *bookmarks*

edit:  plus the bit about becoming an exception guy to find an exceptional woman. 

the question is can a man get everything he needs from one woman

the friend

the freak

the lover

the mother (of his children)

etc

80/20 rule g...

*googles*

i see what this is but how does it apply here?

Men always highlight the fact that  women have unrealistic standards for men & with that question you asked about can your woman have all those attributes, it's the same thing. No person can be ALL the things you need them to be. There's always gonna be something missing.

Now, the whole 80/20 rule thing is, if that person has 80% of what you want, are you gonna let her go for that missing 20%?

LMAO

Me & my boy were schooling his female friend about that shit.

"I ain't doing none of that stuff until I'm married, blah, blah..."

Told her straight, a man ain't marrying you with a promise of what you MAY offer, you gotta do wife shit before you become a wife. Keep talking that 'no head'' talk, lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1