Week 25 - 12/13 - Premier League

User

What other nations are England playng for this 150th celebration?

I would have thought they would have played Brasil (historically best footballing nation, fans would love it), Scotland (local old rivalry +i think 1st int team Eng played against) Argentina (old rivalry from 1986 maradona +good footballing test), Ireland maybe (havent played since '95, local, good for fans see Scotland) , Spain (Current best nation) and maybe one other.

Any other nations and what reasons???

What other nations are England playng for this 150th celebration?

I would have thought they would have played Brasil (historically best footballing nation, fans would love it), Scotland (local old rivalry +i think 1st int team Eng played against) Argentina (old rivalry from 1986 maradona +good footballing test), Ireland maybe (havent played since '95, local, good for fans see Scotland) , Spain (Current best nation) and maybe one other.

Any other nations and what reasons???

Allow playing something for your own celebraiton and coming out with 3 losses, 1 win and 1 draw.

AC Milan's Mario Balotelli is at the centre of a race controversy following comments made by the club's vice-president Paolo Berlusconi.

The 22-year-old Italian completed a £19m move to the Serie A side on 31 January from Manchester Cityspacer.gif and made an immediate impact with two goals on his debut against Udinese.spacer.gif

But Balotelli,spacer.gif rarely out of the headlines during a two-year spell at City, has been subjected to racist remarks from the brother of the former Italian prime minister and Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi.spacer.gif

The incident took place over the weekend just hours ahead of Balotelli's Milan debut.

Paolo Berlusconi said: "I've finished. OK, we are all off to see the family's little ******. He's a madhead. All the young ladies are invited as well - you can even have a chance to meet the president."

The 64-year-old newspaper boss was attending a political rally in Monza for the People of Freedom Party when he made the remarks on stage before heading to the San Siro to watch the match which ended 2-1 to the hosts.

165012893_2145196140001_901868133-165-13

Balotelli at centre of race controversy

The incident was filmed by local reporters and is being shown on the website of Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

The comments come just a month after AC Milanspacer.gif players walked off during a friendly match in protest to racial abuse from the crowd directed at Kevin Prince Boateng.

At the time, Silvio Berlusconi praised the players for their behaviour and said there should be a zero tolerance policy against racisim.

City signed Balotelli from Inter Milanspacer.gif for £24m in 2010 and he scored 30 goals in 80 appearances for the club, although he only managed three goals in 20 matches in the current Premier League campaign.