PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

XBO need to bring arcade out soon man

& whats happen with that get 2 gams free thing for gold members

There's always games free for 360 these days ain't there?

CBA with 360 games anymore though.  Console gaming seems dead right now, maybe titanfall will change that next week?

lol Skemars about to come in here and catch feelings again with that post. I game on a 26" 720p TV so it doesn't bother me but yes, it would appear XBox can't handle the same output on games as the PS4.

No xbox owner on here has said anything about it.

I don't give a fuck, it was known before the console was released that some games would not be full HD.

I'm enjoying the games and thats all that maters for me

• Upvote 1

XBO need to bring arcade out soon man

& whats happen with that get 2 gams free thing for gold members

There's always games free for 360 these days ain't there?

CBA with 360 games anymore though.  Console gaming seems dead right now, maybe titanfall will change that next week?

yea think it was the norm from like last yr aug or oct

Maplin UK has become the latest retailer to further cut the price of Xbox One consoles in the UK, marking the first time Microsoft's new box has been available for the same amount of money as a PS4.

The retail listing prices the console at £349.99, which is how much the PS4 has been retailing at since releasing in the UK on November 29 last year. It's worth noting this is not an official price cut by Microsoft, but rather an endeavor undertaken by Maplin

Last month, we reported that Gamestop was selling the Titanfall bundle for just under £370, taking a further £30 off the console on top of Microsoft's UK price cut earlier in the week. Unsurprisingly, the bundle is now out of stock. It was then followed by Amazon UK offering a similarly priced, cheaper bundle.

It seems by officially reducing the price of Xbox One consoles in the UK, Microsoft has given license to retailers to follow suit.

While we don't know quite how well the Xbox One has been selling in the UK, Sony has stated that 1.5 PS4 consoles are being sold for every Xbox One. Global sales figures for the PS4 stand at 6 million last we heard, while we haven't had an update on Xbox One sales since January, when it was revealed 3 million units had been sold to consumers by the end of last year, though 3.9 million have been shipped to retailers.