Same sex marriage

Same sex marriage  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should gay people have this right?

Sexual perversions don't necessarily have to stem from trauma

Some people like c*ck, some like fat birds

But then u wana be abused by white birds with ur slave fetish n that clearly stems from ur self degradation

Maybe these gay blokes had their dads run out on em? Maybe they're just perverts

Life ain't black n white but I think people are underestimating the power if the subconscious

Am I honestly reading some of this stuff?

Gay people do not come from gay people, they come from heterosexual parents.

Said homosexuals will have brothers and sisters who are completely straight, explain that please if it's down to environment.

Throughout recorded history homosexuality is present, if gay people don't procreate how is homosexuality still present thousands of years after being recorded, please explain.

Sounds like you're suggesting its a disease. I can live with that notion lol. Now lets cure them or burn them

It's no more a disease than say autism or downs.

We all start out in the embryo as female, the absence or presence of testosterone is what determines which sex we develop as.

Why is it so hard for some of you to realise how intricate this process is and that it sometimes doesn't go 100% how it's supposed to.

Some children are both with both sexual organs because of a hormonal imbalance, a hermaphrodite, this is fact, the South African runner they took the piss with was born this way, it wasn't her fault.

How people are suggesting in 2013 that being homosexual is a lifestyle choice is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I honestly don't think its all down to nurture - more nature than anything. Thing is you'll find most gay people come out of the same environments that straight people come from.

And think about it, you didn't get taught to look at breasts and bum and be turned on by them - this is primal urges. Animals (including humans) evolve with instincts to pro-create - homosexuality is a deviation from that.

I don't give a hoot nanny what it's down to.

How you sending 14 year old Shane to school to be picked up by Daddy and Daddy? I know dons that went home crying for daring to come to P.E in Hi Tek trainers and you're sending kids to school raised by 2 faggots?

F*ck outta here. What a liberty. If you wanna be gay you should forfeit the right to get married in church and raise kids. F**king homosexuals wanting it all their way. DAMN SELFISH.

• Upvote 1

there's more important issues to worry about when thinking what makes a suitable parent than their sexual orientation

48% of black-carribean kids are brought up by single parents in the UK

"Children who grow up without their biological father are more likely to be unemployed, commit crime and leave education early, according to research by think tank Civitas."

Research says gay parents can be better than straight parents because more often they've actively chosen to be parents http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16/gay-parents-better-than-straights_n_1208659.html

• Upvote 3

People compare the gay experience to being black because they see it as not being able to determine how you are born.

If we agree homosexuality is not a choice then it's easy to see why they would want equal rights.

The same way black people fought for equality 50 years ago.

There were white people who were disgusted by the mere presence of black people in their diners but through common sense and phenomenal effort those days are mostly behind us, I see this era as the equivalent for homosexuality.

I believe we will look back in 50 to 100 years time and be ashamed of how we acted still.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is their a shortage of straight people wanting to adopt?

Swear u always hear about couples desperate to adopt

Don't see how a homosexual couple should be picked over a straight couple

U need that balance imo

where?

i keep seeing leaflets pretty much begging people to adopt up here with incentives from the council and whatnot

http://www.viewzone.com/homosexual.html

Good article which suggests stress levels during a womans 1st trimester of pregnancy can lead to homosexuality in male babies.

Also points out that 1st born males have lower chances of being homosexual than males with older brothers.

People compare the gay experience to being black because they see it as not being able to determine how you are born.

If we agree homosexuality is not a choice then it's easy to see why they would want equal rights.

The same way black people fought for equality 50 years ago.

There were white people who were disgusted by the mere presence of black people in their diners but through common sense and phenomenal effort those days are mostly behind us, I see this era as the equivalent for homosexuality.

I believe we will look back in 50 to 100 years time and be ashamed of how we acted still.

This is the realest talk i have heard in the whatever room for along time.

i dont understand why gay people wanna get married in a religious place of worship when most of the religions condemn homosexuality

Basically pissing on religion.

:/

if theyre religious why wouldnt they want to get married ina religious setting?

nah you cant be religious and gay 

its one or the other these queers know the choice they made

Of course you can.Just like you can be a thief and be religous .

Yes, you can

But you wouldn't expect to be allowed to steal in the chruch..

lol @ this argument. Like a thief can expect to be allowed to steal anywhere else.