What time do you get up in di mornings?

Guest chap44uns

i ate better at global than u did this morning AND i smashed nicer birds, drug addled tho they were

there'll be some new stories soon mate, the sunny season is coming back around plus im gona be a wrongun this very evening

SAY SAINK

LOL that saved up hate there, you can just say it when you think it you know, i aint mad, Jesus still loves you

eat what you want, and ill eat what I do, deal?

and you know the fact that you (and others) feel the need to, unprompted, keep tell me that youve fucked nice birds gives me a window into some sort of insecurity

but great, youve fucked better chicks than me, thats nice

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i ate better at global than u did this morning AND i smashed nicer birds, drug addled tho they were

there'll be some new stories soon mate, the sunny season is coming back around plus im gona be a wrongun this very evening

SAY SAINK

LOL that saved up hate there, you can just say it when you think it you know, i aint mad, Jesus still loves you

eat what you want, and ill eat what I do, deal?

and you know the fact that you (and others) feel the need to, unprompted, keep tell me that youve fucked nice birds gives me a window into some sort of insecurity

but great, youve fucked better chicks than me, thats nice

u were tryna take the piss out my norwegian meth addict princess mate i was jus defending her plus u shud have seen her personality

no hate involved fella honestly what i feel for u is more a mixture between pity, disgust and care

sometimes u jus show off what an oddball u are n it reminds of myself as a child n i jus wana slap ur head

round this time i get up 

and have porridge w/green tea before gym

but im jet lagged so im already up 

will feel tired about 11am ffs