Week 34 - Premier League & CL SF - RVP Crowned Champion

User

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf, Suarez is just going to leave

Can't see him staying after all this, even if he does love the club.    Liverpool can't provide the platform for a player with his ability  (Won't even get Europa) and he's 26 now.

of course they are too busy lining theyre pockets from brown paper bag deals from the championship 

Lol so Defoe got a yellow for biting mascherano and its never mentioned again, while Suarez causes a media sh*t storm and gets a 10 game ban. Dpmo

If the referee takes action there and then the FA can do nothing.

Not true. 

Do you remember Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes? He got a yellow card at the time but due to how serious it was the FA stepped in and banned him for 8 games. So Judging by the FA's standards what Suarez did was worse than elbowing someone in the face and knocking them unconscious.

But I suppose you might say 'Suarez has previous' well so did Thatcher cos he did the same thing to Nicky Summerbee and if that wasn't enough he even did it to a 19 year old in a reserve game.

“I have no doubt Ben Thatcher set out to hurt me. He knew exactly what he was doing. He has done it before and he will do it again. It’s almost like his trademark.”

Welch is now trying to involve the authorities since he claims his pleas to England’s FA have fallen on deaf ears.

article-2314064-19766E91000005DC-953_634

article-2314064-19766F7B000005DC-967_634

article-2314064-19767487000005DC-393_634

Lol so Defoe got a yellow for biting mascherano and its never mentioned again, while Suarez causes a media sh*t storm and gets a 10 game ban. Dpmo

If the referee takes action there and then the FA can do nothing.

Not true. 

Do you remember Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes? He got a yellow card at the time but due to how serious it was the FA stepped in and banned him for 8 games. So Judging by the FA's standards what Suarez did was worse than elbowing someone in the face and knocking them unconscious.

But I suppose you might say 'Suarez has previous' well so did Thatcher cos he did the same thing to Nicky Summerbee and if that wasn't enough he even did it to a 19 year old in a reserve game.

>“I have no doubt Ben Thatcher set out to hurt me. He knew exactly what he was doing. He has done it before and he will do it again. It’s almost like his trademark.”

Welch is now trying to involve the authorities since he claims his pleas to England’s FA have fallen on deaf ears.

"Thatcher was only booked at the time by referee Dermot Gallagher, who failed to spot the former Wales international smashing his forearm into Mendes' face as the pair chased for possession during the second half of the game.

Aware of the severity of the incident, the FA circumvented its own rules to lodge a charge of "serious foul play" against Thatcher."

Not true. 

"Thatcher was only booked at the time by referee Dermot Gallagher, who failed to spot the former Wales international smashing his forearm into Mendes' face as the pair chased for possession during the second half of the game.

Aware of the severity of the incident, the FA circumvented its own rules to lodge a charge of "serious foul play" against Thatcher."

So they had a rule in place that says they can't do anything but they did something....so they can do something? 

Like I said they make it up as they go along. 

you can try and justify it all you like but the FA are full of shit and a mess of an organisation, if you look at what guys like Graham Bean (who worked for them) or Simon Jordan (who lifted the lid on how their disciplinary hearings actually go) have had to say it becomes clear how much of a joke they are.

The ban is consistent to what he got in the Netherlands. This is no surprise to me. That's Liverpool done for next season then.

How so?

Apparently In the Netherlands if you get 2 red cards in a season you get an automatic 5 game ban so the fact he got sent off for biting only accounted for 2 games.

beckford_2932759.jpg?20130420161647

Huddersfield boss Mark Robins praises Jermaine Beckford after win over Millwall

It was Premier League finishing from Jermaine. He has been unfortunate with injuries and he would be some player if you had him for 46 games a season.

I love watching him. He is a master finisher and on his day he is unstoppable and unplayable.

TELL DEM MARK!

• Downvote 4

Swear that's just a rumour?

It's nuts moving to another rival when they could move to most clubs in Europe.  If they were at a club that don't win things i could understand but they were the champions of Germany twice in a row! Money wise, i'm sure if they wanted to get more they could..

Both teams are in the semis of the best club competition in Europe so it's not like one team is falling apart

Bayern must have offered them the good life