Are you a bastard?

kerser

Lol at having a wedding for 10 bags.

Some Primark wedding.

You can have an amazing wedding for 10k, it really is about your family and friends. Atmosphere is everything at a wedding and I've been to some fancy ones where your told when to talk, eat and dance.. It was rubbish.

The best wedding I went to was my uncles, married in a registry office then everyone went back to this rugby house (in Peckham I think) big field for the kids to run around it was a hot so people were out enjoying the weather, inside was a huge spread put together by the family, music all day dancing all night and everyone seemed to have a really great day.

That over some random country house serving me potatoes and beef with my friends sitting all over the place and no space to move around.

It's all about celebrating that day with loved ones not showing off.

Lol at having a wedding for 10 bags.

Some Primark wedding.

You can have an amazing wedding for 10k, it really is about your family and friends. Atmosphere is everything at a wedding and I've been to some fancy ones where your told when to talk, eat and dance.. It was rubbish.

The best wedding I went to was my uncles, married in a registry office then everyone went back to this rugby house (in Peckham I think) big field for the kids to run around it was a hot so people were out enjoying the weather, inside was a huge spread put together by the family, music all day dancing all night and everyone seemed to have a really great day.

That over some random country house serving me potatoes and beef with my friends sitting all over the place and no space to move around.

It's all about celebrating that day with loved ones not showing off.

c/s

Guest chap44uns

Broke chat.

Fggfffghgdcvhfdcvhgf

When it comes to weddings u asains go inn

Girl that I kno spent 40k on hers

Was actually a very sick experience

Asian weddings>>>______

I hear about so many engagements these days but no weddings lol

Truss .. I know people younger than me getting engaged like its just the next step after being boyfriend n girlfriend, with no intention or thought of a wedding

Truss me

My girls younger sister, 1 minute she meets a guy, next minute she's engaged, pure facebook pics of them at restaurants, next minute it's over lol.

I hate most people so a big white wedding will never be an option for me, maybe registry office with just my mum and sisters limited family but right this minute couldn't care less.

My parents were not married when I was born but later married when I was 7 10 & are still together.

I'm not married been with my partner almost 10 11 yrs we have spoken about it & it's not something either of us feel that strongly about we are not religious. We do however have eternity rings.