Big Brother 2013

Shadow

lol Appears that way. She didn't like how hard he slapped her then he started getting vexed with her because she had his duvet or something. I don't think he's right in the head anyway. Seemed a bit weird from the moment he got in there.

One site reporting this..

The 28-year-old slapped on-show love interest Hazel on the backside, clasped her around her neck and pinned her to the bed by both arms as they stayed together in the Safe House.

Big Brother also revealed that Daley told Hazel: "Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said yeah when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t."

When Hazel told him to "go for it", he continued: "Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me… 'cos if you don't… I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

One site reporting this..

The 28-year-old slapped on-show love interest Hazel on the backside, clasped her around her neck and pinned her to the bed by both arms as they stayed together in the Safe House.

Big Brother also revealed that Daley told Hazel: "Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said yeah when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t."

When Hazel told him to "go for it", he continued: "Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me… 'cos if you don't… I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL THE ALKI!!!

i think it was his way of flirting.

from when man brought up dan bing in bed with hazel i could tell he doesn't know how to approach a girl.

he took the " do that again,see if i dont ruff u up" route( in a flirty way)