Trayvon Martin Trial

Bobby Reds

obv im playing up to the l.man wish-i-was-black-amirite-my-brothers trolljokery 

but if you cant see how whites are and have been fuckin up the planet then you're just a dumb shitta tbh 

just cuz i happened to be born white doesnt mean i have to vehemently defend it and say its great 

i reap the benefits of being a privileged working class white male and i wouldnt change it for shit, doesnt mean it's objectively a 'good thing'

but if you cant see how whites are and have been f*ckin up the planet then you're just a dumb shitta tbh 

just cuz i happened to be born white doesnt mean i have to vehemently defend it and say its great 

i reap the benefits of being a privileged working class white male and i wouldnt change it for sh*t, doesnt mean it's objectively a 'good thing'

Actually pity this poor mite

A self hating white man, aint many of this kind about

Must be the goth in you

• Upvote 1

Guest Diddybob

so some of you can call each other monkeys and c00ns and no one bats an eyelid

It just goes to show white people respect themselves more than we do.

Guest Chelsea Jack

but if you cant see how whites are and have been f*ckin up the planet then you're just a dumb shitta tbh 

i reap the benefits of being a privileged working class white male and i wouldnt change it for sh*t, doesnt mean it's objectively a 'good thing'

working class white male's didn't go private school bro

/

joe bish is tr0llin hard tbh

privileged working class mate 

second generation middle 

my parents aren't middle class ergo neither am i, but the life they've built for me will make it more likely for my children to be middle class

and so the cycle continues

/

joe bish is speaking the real talk and the petty 'racism is a two way street even though whites aren't party to any racial abuse' pale mans refuse to accept it because of their bogus notion of marginal racial pride

it's sad and tbh, you should be ashamed of yourselves 

Throughout this thread you have been arguing for why zimmerman should not have been found guilty

So is it a case of looking at the law without any emotional attachment

A law you probably never heard of before, that isn't part of the legal system where you live

Everything hitler done in germany was "legal" under their law but its cool as long as its within the legal framework alie?

Not even a manslaughter charge against him smh

what has this got to do with the stephen lawrence case?

• Upvote 1

Because it's not a clear cut case of a racist murder like Stephen Lawrence

And I said like 10 times in this tread that Zimmerman should have faced manslaughter charges

What "law I have never heard of" mate? He was charged with murder and found not guilty because there is not enough evidence to suggest/prove he killed him in cold blood. Don't see what's so complicated here. I'm not the one getting worked up and emotionally attached to something that happened in a country where I don't live