Trayvon Martin Trial

Bobby Reds

All I have to say is this is disgusting and this motherf*cker better live in fear his whole life no way can someone get away with that violation.

I'll PayPal you £50 if you can convince me using a well reasoned argument that he should have been found guilty

your white, you wouldnt get it 

• Upvote 1

stacks swear you would love to spend time with my uncles up north militant same way like you

but no thats not the answer since his killing I would like to see black on black killings stats

but no I stay by my words guy needs to go

what is he a jew?

he had to be acquitted.

the prosecution were awful.

Pretty much.

This was on the cards since the prosecution were halfway through the case.

I hope people don't riot as that's what the 'powers that be' want. More nonsense to take everyone's eye off the real problem

@ Black on black crime stats wont tell us anything that we don't already know . Most of us deep down do care about bob crime though

yeah and we all know how crime starts social situations etc

BMF my nigger

lets not let it slide 

WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

he had to be acquitted.

Pretty much.

I hope people don't riot as that's what the 'powers that be' want. More nonsense to take everyone's eye off the real problem

No they should be rioting. African Americans are the only race that hold hands, march up the road, sing and pray.

Other races would of got busy by now

Let this be an eye opener for  all you white girl/man  loving,mixed race baby creating,black race killing uncle toms/tomettes  out there . This is the reality .

White people do not care about us nor have they ever cared about us .

They see the world from their pov,we see the world from ours .

We must stick together

he had to be acquitted.

Pretty much.

No they should be rioting. African Americans are the only race that hold hands, march up the road, sing and pray.

tumblr_m9i5jfjJxl1r2gh8xo1_250.gif

what alternate reality have you been living in?

he had to be acquitted.

Pretty much.

I don't think they would, and if the blacks down there did they would inevitably smash up their own neighborhoods, which will just leave those areas even more shitty.

This case came down to a very shitty prosecution and fucked up Florida laws. Also a lack of witnesses who actually saw what happened meant the defense were able to muddy the waters as to what happened.

jury nullification at its very worst....he instigated , the police dispatcher warned zimmerscum not to leave his car numerous times this is automatic manslaughter conviction under Florida statute with that action alone...shocking

a black woman in Florida received 20yrs for manslaughter for firing a warning shot in a fight....under the very same manslaughter laws zimmerscum was tried under..

lets see if she can appeal after this verdict,,,doubt it

nullification wrapped up with a dollop of racial bias ..hope karma eats at the jury and zimmerscums life for a good few years ..the jury acted politically ,,and appallingly 

Let this be an eye opener for all you white girl/man loving,mixed race baby creating,black race killing uncle toms/tomettes out there . This is the reality .

We must stick together

Firstly he's half Mexican, he's not "a white guy".

Secondly it's ridiculous the way that just because for once it wasn't another black man shooting dead a black man this case has been pushed on some exaggerated racial/political agenda. People just using emotion and not even looking at the law or the facts of the case

Let this be an eye opener for all you white girl/man loving,mixed race baby creating,black race killing uncle toms/tomettes out there . This is the reality .

We must stick together

Firstly he's half Mexican, he's not "a white guy".

Secondly it's ridiculous the way that just because for once it wasn't another black man shooting dead a black man this case has been pushed on some exaggerated racial/political agenda. People just using emotion and not even looking at the law or the facts of the case

Im partly with you on this.