The Way Some People Get Away With Talking To Their Mums...

Mame Biram Diouf

What you said is right and thats the meaning behind the saying but it

Can be translated either way.

The Prophet said, “Do you have a mother?” He said, “Yes.” The Prophet said, “Stay with her, for verily, Paradise is beneath her feet.

Is the Hadith so technically wherever your mothers foot touches heaven is under her feet as well what you said being right more importantly.

Lol nah leave the beats to the woman

My dad never beat me but the fear was there like.... My mums last resort would be I'm telling your dad when he gets home

Used to have me thinking like if when mum hits me it hurts and dad is stronger then mum......

Looking back now its funny cos all man would do is talk calm like I don't wanna hear this shit again ok ?

My dad is a keen gardener my brother played football over his plants that is when he beat him that was the only time I see him go pschyo the fear alone made me not want him to hit me. Got caught stealing food from the canteen in school he went nuts then but lucky for me he was in prison and was just there screaming down the phone

Lol got caught stealing from the canteen too was peak, got out of it somehow...

Man used to disconnect the phone to avoid them phone calls home and wake up early to intercept the post.... Then when I got a pc would go on till late to keep it engaged...

Them days I used to get in and my mum would say a funny little comment about school I knew I was in for it boy.

He'd have some backhand issues i was his parent

nah that kid has developmental/behavioural issues or saink. hes about 12 and hes acting like a 4 yr old.

swear doe chattin back to parents is a white ting. my mum would still smack me up if i spoke back to her lol!

It's for the best some of these tracksuit wearing parents aren't listened to

funny

but its the trackie wearing fag chuffin parents who never tell there scummy spawn off

"dale is a good lad, noones gonna tell me how to raise my children, he was just havin fun with those fireworks at school"

There was this young girl just throwing a fit about having to carry her tiny rucksack on the train platform yesterday she literally stopped and blocked the way, middle class mum was like 'oh lilly please' etc... For about 5 mins while people are squeezing past she is all asking her daughter nicely while this 3/4 year old is having one mad tantrum

lol

If that was my mum now she would of either left me or dragged man so quick my feet dont even touch the ground.

altho weak ass middle class parents dont discipline there kids enuff either

"i dont want to stifle sebastian's creativity with too many rules"

Lol got caught stealing from the canteen too was peak, got out of it somehow...

Man used to disconnect the phone to avoid them phone calls home and wake up early to intercept the post.... Then when I got a pc would go on till late to keep it engaged...

Them days I used to get in and my mum would say a funny little comment about school I knew I was in for it boy.

lol, just been on holiday with my family and apparently my nephew is creepin downstairs early doors to intercept the post from school these days!

It's for the best some of these tracksuit wearing parents aren't listened to

funny

but its the trackie wearing fag chuffin parents who never tell there scummy spawn off

"dale is a good lad, noones gonna tell me how to raise my children, he was just havin fun with those fireworks at school"

Hence it being for the best

Kids who act like that are generally raised by shit parents in shit surroundings, parents who probably had the kid at 20 

It's to be expected

Don't look at the kids look at the ones raising them

He'd have some backhand issues i was his parent

nah that kid has developmental/behavioural issues or saink. hes about 12 and hes acting like a 4 yr old.

swear doe chattin back to parents is a white ting. my mum would still smack me up if i spoke back to her lol!

Bait tr0ll

Don't know your entertaining it tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doing bait posts like you been here years but just joined is though

eh? its an internet forum, not teatime at your mums. id understand if i knocked on your door and tried to join in your conversations in front of eastenders.

Lol read that and all I thought was that classic line when someone presses start on the player 2 joypad.

"Here comes a new challenger" 

• Downvote 2

Doing bait posts like you been here years but just joined is though

eh? its an internet forum, not teatime at your mums. id understand if i knocked on your door and tried to join in your conversations in front of eastenders.

Nah pal, don't try acting like a jap now

You been caught out, move along, we know your a tr0ll