Where do you rate Bale in world football (sturridge too)

Fighting Weight

This Benteke thing is going to roll and roll. Spurs supposedly preparing to bid £20m. Randy won't sell for a penny less than £25m.

Won't it be finished by the end of the week?

Thought you guys were looking to set a deadline 

Not gonna stop Levy or more importantly Benteke

this footballer vs athlete argument is such fraff tbh

going on like a player can only be one or another, smh

• Upvote 3

Guest Diddybob

We don't need Higuian he isn't much better than Sturridge, and Sturridges all round game suits are game more.

you just pushed it too far there.

had a good trolling career ahead of you as well

Higuian is more proven and a better finisher but thats about it, Sturridge is far superior technically and to be honest as a main striker he could get you 25 goals

Guest Diddybob

11 in 16 for us and 8 in 12 for Bolton says it all, play him up front and he will get you goals. Its funny many people don't see how good Sturridge can be, he doesn't have English technique and he can score goals, basically can be the perfect number 9 in a couple years.

Guest Diddybob

So are people saying that Daniel Sturridge has the ability to play at Madrid and link up with CR7?

Because he is better than huigain

Higuian is better at this current point in time. But i'd rather have Sturridge because of his superior technique and the fact that i've seen that he can be very prolific when played up front, something which is a fact.

And he has the ability to play for the best clubs in the world yes, has had it since he was 17 at Man City and was tearing up the youth cup, anybody whos followed his career would attest to that, if Chelsea put faith in him he might still have been there today.

Guest Diddybob

This is definitely one of those cases where if he was foreign he would be rated far more, cause trust me hes technique is an anomaly in these shores.

look at his run at 3.15

• Upvote 3

Sturridge is not "different class". He will never be good enough to play for a top club

LOL why not?

the only obvious flaw is his finishing, he isn't super clinical

but will still get 20+

bit greedy

what else?

touch, skill, movement, pace, bags of ability

different class

nah sturridge is good but he is a purple patch player, he will go thru spurts of good form, and then form when things arnt going his way, youll see that over the course of this season.

• Downvote 1

nah sturridge is good but he is a purple patch player, he will go thru spurts of good form, and then form when things arnt going his way, youll see that over the course of this season.

he's not really a purple patch player thoe is he

when he starts he scores

12/8 bolton

43/13 chelski (7 assists) 2011/12 season (18 completed games, played on the wing also)

14/10 liverpool

strikers need to complete games, at liverpool he will be completing the majority of games, he will hit double figures again

Exactly. "Good" is a more appropriate term

Different class to me means you should be playing for top team and I don't think Sturridge has it in him

Guest Diddybob

Hes technique is top class, i don't see how anyone can dispute that, his close control and dribbling are better than a lot of wingers.

And hes shown he can be prolific so to say he doesn't have it in him is foolish imo.

So are people saying that Daniel Sturridge has the ability to play at Madrid and link up with CR7?

Because he is better than huigain

Higuian is better at this current point in time. But i'd rather have Sturridge because of his superior technique and the fact that i've seen that he can be very prolific when played up front, something which is a fact.

And he has the ability to play for the best clubs in the world yes, has had it since he was 17 at Man City and was tearing up the youth cup, anybody whos followed his career would attest to that, if Chelsea put faith in him he might still have been there today.

c/s

Guys are taking Sturridge for ordinary youth when I done said he was a prodigy.

Ykno guys lost the plot when they were saying Welbeck >>>> Sturridge lmfao