Leaving the UK?

Woodpecker

Boggles the mind why black daemon haters on this forum wanna move from one daemon country to another ....

SMH

Which part of Africa are you currently posting from?

Hey,,, five years time i will be a middle class citizen residing in lagos,  nigeria with five negro wives who  will be treated like royalty .

Not a second class citizen to you know who.

Just saying!!

Boggles the mind why black daemon haters on this forum wanna move from one daemon country to another ....

SMH

Which part of Africa are you currently posting from?

Hey,,, five years time i will be a middle class citizen residing in lagos, nigeria with five negro wives who will be treated like royalty .

Not a second class citizen to you know who.

Just saying!!

SMH

Always been my aim to leave tbh. Had an opportunity to go both Australia & France but for different reasons I couldn't do either.

Got an interview this week though for an investment advisor job in Kuala Lumpur where I spend 6 months there be transferred to any location (within scope of the business) in Asia, South America or Middle East.

My aim personally is to get to Shanghai

Do you speak chinese/arabic/them languages jus outta curiosity?

good luck anyhoo

well yeah obviously you can go anywhere and teach english if you have a degree

would still get 6/7 bags in switzerland with enough private lessons

/

@Yuri it depends wot u wanna do

/

im working on an austrian wage doing marketing and work in a coffee shop evenings and weekends.

earn 3 bags a month in the coffee shop

:/

/

Kuala lumpur was one of the reasons I decided to do a round the world trip

looks fucking nuts

If I had the patience to learn german I'd be off to germany/austria in a flash... Would be perfect for my field

Usa/canada would be good for what I want to get into but its too far from family/friends

Why couldn't everyone in europe speak the same language....

Also had a massive opportunity to go to the far east a few years ago but was low pay, network/experience builder... Again too far for me to justify it

England would be alright if everyone with a fucking degree didn't move to london... Outside of london there is basically fuck all and it makes london a lot harder for everyone else as the cost of everything goes up whislt pay goes down because there is more competition.....

Thank fuck I'm not on the office grind.

Not taking up the opportunity to learn a language is one of the most common regrets in people's lives. (That and learning a new instrument).

Going abroad to learn is one of the best experiences, I recommend doing it if you have some spare time even if its just a few weeks.

Chicks

Yeah I know several guys who've improved their target language through gfs (multiple in some cases).

/

Moving to Shanghai fairly soon if I don't secure a job here in the next few months. Can't wait.

well yeah obviously you can go anywhere and teach english if you have a degree

would still get 6/7 bags in switzerland with enough private lessons

/

@Yuri it depends wot u wanna do

/

im working on an austrian wage doing marketing and work in a coffee shop evenings and weekends.

earn 3 bags a month in the coffee shop

:/

/

Kuala lumpur was one of the reasons I decided to do a round the world trip

looks fucking nuts

That's mad some girl in norway was tellng me she's on 60 bags working part time in a shop.... Thing is she wernt the only one... Cost of living there was crazy tho

i got a good level of spanish under my belt

and my french would be fluent if i lived there for 3 months or maybe less

i've always been interested in going abroad and had an interview in Belfort last year

I'm starting to settle here though and getting tired of upheaval 

I always look at the job boards for the caribbean though because I would take a cut in salary for a better quality of life 100%

• Upvote 1

Always been my aim to leave tbh. Had an opportunity to go both Australia & France but for different reasons I couldn't do either.

Got an interview this week though for an investment advisor job in Kuala Lumpur where I spend 6 months there be transferred to any location (within scope of the business) in Asia, South America or Middle East.

My aim personally is to get to Shanghai

Do you speak chinese/arabic/them languages jus outta curiosity?

good luck anyhoo

Nah mate, the business is English and 70% of the people I'll be advising will be English too.

Already passed the first stage of the interview, fella was from Hull. Basically a load of expats who flocked to the BRIC to try and take advantage of the emerging markets but now that growth has slowed down investment advisors are on the up

I do hope to learn Cantonese though - been saying this for time but if I get this job (or settle somewhere) its my personal aim to learn it. I struggle enough with people understanding my English accent though

*edit* Got an interview in the City tomorrow too funnily enough @John Doe

One guy at my work place said his friend did Arabic at uni and people laughed at him for picking such a random course.  Fast forward he works as a translator for solicitors out in Dubai or some place and apparently is making stupid money.

On the Germany thing, my friend worked out there for a while and said it was live.  As of now, I'm looking for jobs in multi-national companies in the hope an opportunity to be transferred somewhere else in the world appears.  My girl's friend got asked to be a finance manager in Poland, then get headhunted within the same company to be a finance manager over in LA.

these non london born people are f*cking up the bass for the rest of us 

these days in the office/city i hear so many accents that are not london ones

its been like this since i started in 08

its actually a novelty if you are from London

DONT be fooled by the southern accents, they are from places like cheltenham and other non london places

they are flooding the place