Splitting the bill

Natty

I think people should be upfront with their intentions, as nobody forces you to do anything in life. I also think people should be very clear of the wording used in certain scenerios...

Personally If I offer you to go for drinks, I'm paying, if she offers to pay some at the end, then result, but trust me I had no expectations of her doing so cos I offered...

Now if you think its fine I'm plying her with drinks to get the p*ssy, when it don't, you shouldn't then expect her to pay half or be mad at her, lol you played yourself.

Now if she suggests lets go for drinks, then wants me to stump up for it, thats a whole different story.

Only way Ray Parlour could fix that would be to go for custody, in which case he won't need to continue paying for the children. Would have taken the initial L, but avoided the long term damage

In terms of the marriage thing, I remember I made a topic where every man said they would lock their girl if they asked to marry them and the girl said no. So I kind of understand the logic that if the girl wants to, makes hints, etc, that the same could apply.

but then Toney's talk is too real. girls don't want to unsettle themselves when they're settled. it should quickly turn to them being happy unmarried and being in the situation they're in. leaving You doesn't exactly put them into a situation of engagement to a man in an equally perfect scenario

Ice, I mean no ill wishes by this, I think Your ex saw marriage as urgent after Your relationship as she needed to lock someone down out of fear. do not recommend rebound marriage one bit.  

I'm gonna rule an overall 50/50. it's an even gamble. 

Oyy TF said it spot on... Ive thought about it in thise scenarios also...

I think i need to change my ways then... If i say lets do this or that then im the one who has to pay as ive suggested it

I think people should be upfront with their intentions, as nobody forces you to do anything in life. I also think people should be very clear of the wording used in certain scenerios...

Personally If I offer you to go for drinks, I'm paying, if she offers to pay some at the end, then result, but trust me I had no expectations of her doing so cos I offered...

Now if you think its fine I'm plying her with drinks to get the p*ssy, when it don't, you shouldn't then expect her to pay half or be mad at her, lol you played yourself.

Now if she suggests lets go for drinks, then wants me to stump up for it, thats a whole different story.

People struggle with the concept of 'context'.