Splitting the bill

Natty

Tf do you live round emerson park way ?

If you don't want to marry better that she doesn't either, there will always be a bitter undertone with the feeling of you not wanting to fully commit. 

We all say it's only paper but its also financial commitment, security and the ultimate gesture. 

There wouldn't be a chance in hell of me moving with a man to his house, having his child and run the family life with that cloud of uncertainty. Imagine when there's an big argument and the 'leave my house' line pops up. Nah. 

• Upvote 1

The ideals of marriage, I'm fine with, I think people should get married.

BUT it's a gesture that leaves men totally open to a women, if shits hits the fan.

I think everybody should take them oaths seriously, but clearly the rate at which marriage fail makes me know they ain't.

and to be honest I don't blame the woman, whats the worse that can happen for them?!

Funny you mention Ray Parlour in a topic like this

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/footballers-wife-wins-landmark-divorce-deal-6166049.html

Felt for him when this happened

That was hard to read

I

The mother-of-three, whose marriage to £1.2 million-a-year Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour was dissolved in 2002, was told by the Court of Appeal today that her award of £250,000 a year personal maintenance would be increased to £406,500, to be reviewed after four years.

The award is in addition to two mortgage-free houses worth more than £1 million and a £250,000 lump sum, plus the £12,500 a year Parlour is paying for each of the children, aged eight, six and four.

speechless-mccoy-o.gif

I think ray parlour should of took one for the team and hung himself so no judh rules like that ever again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ray Parlour was silly tho.

When you know your relationship is done, you have to leave. Too many men stay for the kids.

He left but before he actually told his wife, he got a new yard & moved his new ting in.

Of course his wife ws gonna do everything she could to rinse him.

This is one of those easier said than done things, although I do agree with you. Infact it would be interesting to know how many couples with children are still together with the children being the main reason.

From experience, u very much do stay for the kids. When u been with that child daily from birth for however many years, u wanna stay, even when there's arguments daily and u both know its done. U wanna put ur kid before ur own happiness but then looking back it probably didn't benefit her cos she witnessed the fights.