Week 06 - 13/14 Premier League - CL & Europa

User

Lol the joke is Torres and verts been there teams best players

Looooool see told you it was the service

Can't even knock it long to defoe

Cech had no chance

Funny enough the motm dembele was at fault for the goal, keeping terry onside when everyone got out

#IsZahaAlive

“Wilf has not appeared, but we have not felt we have had the opportunity,” Moyes said. “But I want Wilf to get used to what happens here.
“The competition is hard and it is just impossible to get all these players a game at the one time.
“It is important Wilf gets to see the level of the training here, the level of the players and the quality they have got. But he is getting better, which we are pleased about.”
Moyes, who could restore fit-again Robin van Persie to his team, has backed Ashley Young and Marouane Fellaini to step up their performances after being criticised following last Sunday’s 4-1 defeat at Manchester City.
“Ashley didn’t play particularly well against City, but you could probably have picked another half-dozen who didn’t,” Moyes said. “He will be OK and we will give him every chance to prove what he can do.
“As for Marouane, I think when I took him [from Everton] he looked a little bit short and not as sharp as I wanted him to be. He has found the tempo of the training slightly different and because of that I thought he was a little bit behind.”