Week 06 - 13/14 Premier League - CL & Europa

User

3 league defeats in a row lool

Rooney is terrible in the hole, no awareness, no 1 touch incisive play, no vision, poor with his back to goal, reluctant to turn forward

all he does is turn out, pass backwards or spray a 60 yard diagonal

sessegnon was onit today

Moyes' subs were useless, hernandez should've stayed on and he took off kagawa too early

Kagawa is not up to speed yet, watched him vs pool aswell, has good ideas but sometimes his touch lets him down

Nani was good today, that old trafford crowd are a disgrace, always on his back when he's the best player, yet cheer when rooney does a silly slide tackle

• Upvote 4

I want to see what the papers saying because they have backed off moyes allot, Wenger was getting heat after 1 game FFS

Negative press about United don't be silly mate.

Papers are gonna go in on Moyes I reckon, he's gonna catch the backlash from Fergie's reign when he was on some dictatorship, tolerance zero shit.

that was some weak rotation tho

what did i say before the liverpool game

he sacrificed certain man for the league cup ffs

think thats it for kagawa, prob last chance for hernandez and nani too

this guys is playing 442 and trying to make the pitch big in 2013 lol just had sessegnon and amalfitano running off carrick and into one on ones with rio and evans who have no pace

/

Pool and Arsenal need to capitalise they will never have a better chance, city are rubbish away and united are just rubbish lol

I swear all the United fans were BEGGING moyes to play Nani Kagawa Hernandez

this is what you wanted

what happened to freekagwaw

but its sabotage

he played kagawa right mid and nani left (nani was the best player by a mile)

he supplemented them with butner and jones ffs

thats his excuse to stick with young and valencia espesh if the team wins against shaktar and sunderland

I swear all the United fans were BEGGING moyes to play Nani Kagawa Hernandez

this is what you wanted

what happened to freekagwaw

nah rooney messed it up

nani was the best player on the park

put in 4 quality balls in the 1st 30 mins

hernandez didn't gamble on 2 of them and rooney put 1 header over the bar and 1 into the gk's arms

kagawa set anderson up n he hit the crossbar

them man played well, remember rooney hasn't scored in open play in the league for how long? no coincidence imo

he breaks up every move, then when nani set him up at the end, instead of turning and getting a shot away, he showed how poor his awareness is and tried a 1 touch pass back to nani

• Upvote 4