The Walking Dead Thread

Sinister

ffs, how they going around saying "he knows what started it and how to save the world" yet no one asks him about it?

Glenn and the lesbo did but its top secret information according to mullet guy.

He's lieing anyway. He dont know what started it.

Its bait he's chatting shit some bait geek guy prob gonna say its the umbrella companey

The way they all on helping is nuts

If it follows like the game then yh they will prob be eating people at terminus.

And if that guy knew wat caused it he should be telling everyone. What if he gets bit

Info dies wit him

Used to love this show but it's fell way off Kmt. When they do dumb shit it fustraigtes me

How can tv make me feel this way FFS

If it follows like the game then yh they will prob be eating people at terminus.

And if that guy knew wat caused it he should be telling everyone. What if he gets bit

Info dies wit him

Used to love this show but it's fell way off Kmt. When they do dumb shit it fustraigtes me

How can tv make me feel this way FFS

This show is another Lost...

After this season im out....f*ck it! ZERO direction!!

Worse still considering this sh*t is based on a book

lol same here

The comics must be dead if this is the story, one of the most boring pointless things I have ever watched.

The game and tv series are loosely based on the comics.

Stuff that happens in the comics is mental tbh, on TV you cant really be showing a baby gettin shot, a charcaters head gettin smashed up with a 4x4 baseball bat until his eye and brains start popping out. Also go see what Michonne did to the govenor in the comics after he raped her...

Ive actually enjoyed this season. Dont get all the hate really.

The game and tv series are loosely based on the comics.

Stuff that happens in the comics is mental tbh, on TV you cant really be showing a baby gettin shot, a charcaters head gettin smashed up with a 4x4 baseball bat until his eye and brains start popping out. Also go see what Michonne did to the govenor in the comics after he raped her...

Ive actually enjoyed this season. Dont get all the hate really.

id rather read a books of this than a comic 

but might give the comic a little read tho, seems much more realistic 

Swear this sh*t is turning into another Lost situation.

Its getting dead/boring as f*ck, but due to the amount of time invested in it thus far, you feel compelled to keep watching it, thinking something BIG must happen soon...

Im giving this season a couple more episodes otherwise im out....I wont be fooled again dyammit!!! :angry:

im out....fuck this shit...waste of bandwidth!!

• 3 months later...