Chuka Umunna: Black people need more than ‘lazy stereotypes’ on film and TV

Afroman

Pretty sure the very people who started labelling others as black an white was white people. Why should we accept and argue over a label that was put on us? Put on us for absolutely no positive reason...From the fresh africans ive met none of them even really identify with the word black. Doesn't mean a thing to them.

The term black is a red herring! !!!!!!!!!!

whites were the ones who came to africa and called us 'black'

dictionary:  having the darkest colour there is, like the colour of coal or of a very dark night:

food for thought

21ay79u.jpg

vqnyvq.jpg

2qta5py.jpg

Source:

The history of Jamaica or, A general survey of the antient and modern state of that islandwith reflexions on its situation, settlements, inhabitants, climate, products, commerce, laws, and Government, Volume 2 (Google eBook)

Edward Long

Lowndes, 1774

I got paler as I got older, imagine I used to get called black face at school then the other day a friend of a friend made a racial joke in my presence, oblivious.

If someone can't immediately define you then you will have a lifetime of torment. People are racist, stupid and ignorant.

Where did u go school?

(Area not the actual school)

Doesnt make any sense to me a man with mixed heritage taking on the same caste system used to abuse him

You better come off that and respect your grandmothers struggle g

Cos I can guarantee when she got with ya grandpops noone werent moving like she was black so lets not act like thats how sh*t went down today

faint.gif

• Upvote 1

back on topic tho

the reason all these lads r off makin moves in the states is cos of the huge demand for the morally righteous super hero positive discrimination black gent support roles

got 2012 on in the background here n this black english bloke is the moral saviour of mankind, endangering himself to save the swarms of peasants

tryna think now

in prometheus didnt idris elba sacrifice himself to save mankind

n he did the same thing in pacific rim

fuck knos why i hav watched them shit films

im with stacks on this issue 

mixed race people arent black 

just becuase they may face the same racism for  it doesnt make you black 

no offence to any one mixed or mizchief but mischiefs identity issues are a clear cut case of why you should stick to your own race 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mischiefs identity issues are a clear cut case of why you should stick to your own race 

what is his ''race''?

Not his skin colour/ethnicity his actual ''race''

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

3. A genealogical line; a lineage.

@Stacks

What point do you stop being classed as black?

Being 1/4 white?

Being 1/8 white?

Being 1/16 white?

1/32 white?

What is your cut off point of being able to legitimately call yourself a black man?

Your actually a stupid, ignorant piece of shit

Malcolm X has done more for the ''black race'' then you have ever achieved in 3 life times despite you not seeing him as being a black man and not havin the right to speak on behalf of the black races and the problems they faced

Do your friends/mum know what you are? Serious question

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

im with stacks on this issue 

mixed race people arent black 

just becuase they may face the same racism for  it doesnt make you black 

no offence to any one mixed or mizchief but mischiefs identity issues are a clear cut case of why you should stick to your own race 

I swear Miz is only 1/4 white, I think people assumed from his pic his mum was white.

For all intents and purposes Black = of Sub Saharan African descent

Nothing more, nothing less

Guest Chelsea Jack

@Stacks

What point do you stop being classed as black?

Being 1/4 white?

Being 1/8 white?

Being 1/16 white?

1/32 white?

What is your cut off point of being able to legitimately call yourself a black man?

Your actually a stupid, ignorant piece of sh*t

Malcolm X has done more for the ''black race'' then you have ever achieved in 3 life times despite you not seeing him as being a black man and not havin the right to speak on behalf of the black races and the problems they faced

Do your friends/mum know what you are? Serious question

no because he's a troll, in real life he's probably a normaguy.

Tried to stay away from this thread for a couple of days because it has turned into a right mess yet for some reason my name is still being thrown about. Anyway from now on I will refer to mixed race people as white and I urge any self respecting ,black race loving black to do the same . Lets see how they like it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Tried to stay away from this thread for a couple of days because it has turned into a right mess yet for some reason my name is still being thrown about. Anyway from now on I will refer to mixed race people as white and I urge any self respecting ,black race loving black to do the same . Lets see how they like it

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/33289-pretty-white-girls/page-70#entry2977345

:lmao: