WHAT FOODS/PRODUCTS SHOULD WE BE AVOIDING IN 2014?

Lionel & Dave

dairy,red meat ,anything processed -anything containg gelatin..supermarket fruit and veg-eggs

suppliments meds 

basically anything thats not home grown by your own skin

its hard i know but try,my green beans and chillies are coming on like troopers

everything is produced to damage and destroy us as a race ,grow your own and go holistic and vegan if you got it in you

Guest TRAGEDY

Stopped buyin fruit an veg from supermarkets, straight borough market cop these days

The difference in taste says it all

Will still cop the wild Alaskan salmon from waitrose tho that sh*t is straight piffscale

Watch out for the mercury dood.

i tried the whole almost milk for a bit, i liked it at first then it just got a bit sickly, also felt too watery in my cereal

/

lol @ don crack thinking africans were only eating seeds and fruit in the motherland, people been hunting with spears since cave man days, meat was standard whether u were an african, aborigine, native american or viking.

/

certain times when i couldnt get halal meat id take the vegetarian option and while it was bearable id just be thinking in my head this vege life is not for me, its just lacking something.