Asian peoples view of black people

Da Luv Doc

youre applying your standards onto them though, i know ive seen niggas with chicks i could never touch (yeah, that bad) but i still didnt care, infact it just showed me that maybe the guy isnt shallow or maybe they actually have a good connection or she's a really nice person

ive seen plenty of black guys with clapped fat black girls, why dont i see any posts on that?

youre applying your standards onto them though, i know ive seen niggas with chicks i could never touch (yeah, that bad) but i still didnt care, infact it just showed me that maybe the guy isnt shallow or maybe they actually have a good connection or she's a really nice person

ive seen plenty of black guys with clapped fat black girls, why dont i see any posts on that?

Boy let me put it like this .

We should all aspire to be successful i.e by having money and having power ,

Power and money in the u.k is a very rare thing for a black person and when these guys do get power , i.e black footballers, black politicians , black businessmen they will nearly ALWAYS get a white bird which imo is wrong .

Fair enough , out of 100 if 10 , maybe 20 max were dating outside their race it wouldn't really bother me but when its like 90 out of 100 black men dating outside their race something serious has gone wrong .

Compare that to other communities like jews,asians,turks its laughable and believe me they benefit from it imo .

Take the system for example .

Do you think white policeman could ever get away with killing asians like they do with us ?

NO EFFING WAY

Sikhs>>>

Probably because they're the most westernized in regards to other Asians.

I agree them man go pub

I agree with you dave. Still waiting for a decent answer about the interracial argument. I have been told its sleeping with the slave master, your kids won't be black. You will have to eat McDonald's on a Sunday. White people can't cook or season their food. She wants a brown child as fashion item Just bare bullshit.

One of my brothers goes out with this American white women. My other brother who is self conscious about black people etc but is not racist. Was taking to my aunt about this. She is dead against it. Her final argument was look hat happened to frank Bruno :/

Live your life and love it. To many people do not do this and fester.

Not being funny but it's rare that I go into a indian business (food/ convenience etc) and the young male contingent treat the staff with respect

Some of the language these man talk to the guys behind the counter with is unreal

'Bossman don't be a d*ckhead did I ask for that one? Nah, am I some prick?'

You wouldn't go to Pizza Express and speech the waiters like that, pure disrespect

Don't really see anyone else do this, but maybe I need to get out more

*smh*

About put his own salt on.

dunno about you man but when i read about some promising footballer/rapper getting poked up outside a chicken shop/youth centre in stockwell, scroll down the page, see this:

0.jpg

i think to myself this is just shameful... similar shame (obviously not on the same scale though) when i see something like this:

article-0-142428BA000005DC-106_634x403.jpg

because itll probably lead to this:

3585322279_d116d252df.jpg

which results in this:

cross-eyed-mugshot1.jpg

• Upvote 9

I hear that but those type of people are bottom of the gene pool both black and white. Majority of users on here, who are in interracial relationships would not (I hope) get in a serious relationship/impregnate these types. i.e the type who wear pyjamas to go shop, don’t work, can not speak English to a decent level, No ambition/aspirations, Not educationally motivated, going out for a meal is Nando’s to them, Looks like a tramp etc just basically scummy.bummy people. Can not be dealing with people below you on that kind of level no matter the race.

• Upvote 5

I hear that but those type of people are bottom of the gene pool both black and white. Majority of users on here, who are in interracial relationships would not (I hope) get in a serious relationship/impregnate these types. i.e the type who wear pyjamas to go shop, don’t work, can not speak English to a decent level, Not educationally motivated, going out for a meal is Nando’s to them, Looks like a tramp etc just basically scummy.bummy people. Can not be dealing with people below you on that kind of level no matter the race.

POS

dunno about you man but when i read about some promising footballer/rapper getting poked up outside a chicken shop/youth centre in stockwell, scroll down the page, see this:

0.jpg

i think to myself this is just shameful... similar shame (obviously not on the same scale though) when i see something like this:

article-0-142428BA000005DC-106_634x403.jpg

because itll probably lead to this:

3585322279_d116d252df.jpg

which results in this:

cross-eyed-mugshot1.jpg

I'm creasing. The peak thing is certain man on here will be looking at their marj and then in the mirror thinking. Has man just posted my life.

• Upvote 8

dont think that even matters to them bro

petercrotch is just plain racist so no point tryna get a proper answer from him

they just have a stroke when they see a nigger with a snowflake

tried to understand it, but not a single person can explain it to me

so ill just leave it and carry on texting my snowflake

dont think that even matters to them bro

petercrotch is just plain racist so no point tryna get a proper answer from him

they just have a stroke when they see a nigger with a snowflake

tried to understand it, but not a single person can explain it to me

so ill just leave it and carry on texting my snowflake

Shatup you mong .

I don't hate whites .

They are cool , two came into my shop today and we had a nice chat .

some of them are really nice people but would i ever date or marry one no , not because i hate them but because i love my race and i am aware of the f*ckry that is going on in our "community" (or lack of one)

Why would anyone want to wife, breed or f*ck these marshmellow bitches? It does make me look down on black men who get with these ones though. They are resevered for skanky white dudes who look like tramps, not black dudes though. If your going for ANY woman of ANY race, try aim for the best!

see, you talk in circles then resort to insults when im genuinely trying to understand your point of view

youve replied to me at leasst 3 times but not once have you answered what ive asked, just danced around the question and replied with irrelevant sh*t

dont even know why i bothered when i knew itd be like this

cool

ill just carry on