Week 24 - 13/14 Premier League

User

Mourinho's moaning again about the amount of money Man City have spent. the brass neck of this guy sometimes, I swear. I hope to God that City smash them a completely new one tonight.

no he was saying why are man city popular even though they have spent massively when chelsea done the same and are hated due to this

Mourinho's moaning again about the amount of money Man City have spent. the brass neck of this guy sometimes, I swear. I hope to God that City smash them a completely new one tonight.

no he was saying why are man city popular even though they have spent massively when chelsea done the same and are hated due to this

Chelsea were still hated way before they even got money. From their meat brigade of braindead, facist, right wing racist cunts of fans from Kent who handed out Nazi salutes every Saturday with joy, to their shitty greyhound racing track they call their stadium where they used to get attendances of 7000 in the mid 90's, to 'legends' like John Spencer, Nigel Spackman, Paul Furlong and some prick called Chopper Harris who was famous for breaking peoples legs, a hero for those retards through sheer lack of competition. Oh yeah and who can forget that little c*nt Dennis Wise. f*ck Chelsea.

• Upvote 8

Chelsea were still hated way before they even got money. From their meat brigade of braindead, facist, right wing racist cunts of fans from Kent who handed out Nazi salutes every Saturday with joy, to their shitty greyhound racing track they call their stadium where they used to get attendances of 7000 in the mid 90's, to 'legends' like John Spencer, Nigel Spackman, Paul Furlong and some prick called Chopper Harris who was famous for breaking peoples legs, a hero for those retards through sheer lack of competition. Oh yeah and who can forget that little c*nt Dennis Wise. f*ck Chelsea.

Nigel Spackman, John Spencer & Paul Furlong club legends?

:rofl:

DHPuCBX.gif

boy i aint gonna lie 

i never hated chelsea - didnt kno anyone that did iirc

maybe its because we were young and didnt know any history regarding the cloob

i liked dennis wise funnily enough

mnf time

Fernandinho out

Demicheles in CM :rofl:

Matic - Ramiers - Luiz

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Ramires, Hazard, Matic, Willian, Eto'o

#mcfc: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov; Navas, Demichelis, Toure, Silva; Dzeko, Negredo