Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol behave.

Guy is a pansy.

Ran at the thought of having to compete with Torres, an aging Eto'o and Ba.

Now he's doing the same again.

Lukaku will bag more than all three next season, can't be playing second fiddle to the likes of Torres - good move

He'll probably score 15 again.

It's a good move for him he can hide at Everton won't be analysed like he would here.

Rather not have a player here who doesn't wanna fight for his place tbh even Torres has shown more will than that lol.

He's not leaving because he doesn't want to fight

He's being sold because he's not good enough and never will be

Mate he's leaving cause he thinks he deserves to start every game for Chelsea.

Villas-Boas fucked up keeping him in the squad and not playing him his first season. This is when he should have gone on loan. Next season he went to WBA started every week and thought 'yeah this is a bit of me' comes back to Chelsea the next year gets shook of having Torres, Eto'o and Ba as completion. This year he's seen Costa sign and state he's here to fight for this club and his place, Torres still here lurking and his idol Drogba resigning perfect time for him to say 'right let me prove to everyone how good I am' instead he's pissed himself at the thought and done one to one of only 2 clubs in for him.

We dropped a bollock selling 1 player to a Merseyside club and it isn't Lukaku.

Mate he's leaving cause he thinks he deserves to start every game for Chelsea.

Villas-Boas f*cked up keeping him in the squad and not playing him his first season. This is when he should have gone on loan. Next season he went to WBA started every week and thought 'yeah this is a bit of me' comes back to Chelsea the next year gets shook of having Torres, Eto'o and Ba as completion. This year he's seen Costa sign and state he's here to fight for this club and his place, Torres still here lurking and his idol Drogba resigning perfect time for him to say 'right let me prove to everyone how good I am' instead he's pissed himself at the thought and done one to one of only 2 clubs in for him.

We dropped a bollock selling 1 player to a Merseyside club and it isn't Lukaku.

He is not Chelsea quality. simple

Him staying does not make sense because he's not going to get games and so why turn down £28mil? Literally laughing all the way to the bank

Chelsea have sold Luiz for £50 mil and Lukaku for £28?? Ratings

Chelsea paid 50m for Luiz(25m + matic who they bought back for 25m) and 20m for lukaku so no ratings

Lukaku scores/assists vs the big teams

Needs to get his small team goals and he will hit 25-30

lampard shouldnt even count as hes a midfielder hasselbainnk was pre chelski

that leaves 2 strikers thats poor considering youve had crespo, shevchenko,torres,etoo, ba? mutu? carlton cole?

Carlton Cole :lol:

Has he even scored 30 in his whole career?

• Upvote 4