Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gooner_Man

A lot of the big teams on tour so I'd expect rumours to cool until next week. Still a potential transfer merry go round to go as well with PSG, Real and Monaco still having business to do as well as potentially Barcelona. This will affect the likes of Dortmund, Arsenal, Liverpool a and others you would think.

Could see the Di Maria and. Falcao moves starting up a big transfer hype. Juve will be in the mix as well after they sell Pogba/Vidal.

Eto'o rejected west ham and might be going sunderland

not even this is why I'm unsure about barkley cos they overrated rodwell so much he has been average on all levels. youth - senior

How can you be unsure about Ross? He has done it on all levels! And last season he showed everyone what the hype was about.. Rodwell was good every now and again and Fergie being interested at the time over hyped him.. Ross has looked very good 90% of the time I've watched him.. Pure tekky ballet who's not afraid to use either foot!

• Downvote 1

The hype over Barkley is cray. He has showed he's got a bit of tek and has scored a few bangers but anytime I've watched him he's repeatedly misplace even simple passes and gets caught out of position. Got a lot to work on to justify the hype imo.

Um no one seems to be saying much about Vorm being Spurs starting keeper after next season. All I'm seeing is Lloris leaving next summer cos Vorm is quality enough to start at most teams in the prem, moving to spurs is a silly move for him unless he is going to play.

1 year waiting to play then that starting spot is his once Barca/Real sign Lloris. 

• Downvote 1